Hero-RP! (Become ANYONE you want!!!)

Started by CutMan, July 23, 2006, 04:30:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CutMan

OOC: Back. Heh. Sorry again....

"Hmmm.....nah. Sounds like too much to do.  Aside from that, I'm sure we can play their game and win," CutMan repsonded. "As much as I'd love to startle some villagers by going back to my old bad-guy ways, I think these guys have been shaken up enough by this Dracula guy. Oh, and by the way, this dimension has a supreme ruler....God," he stated simply, his eyes filling up with 0's and 1's and processing the information at rapid speeds. "Yep. So let's just do what has to be done....you.....you're not AFRAID are you?" he asked with a sly grin on his face.

lucas marcone

"afraid? i thought automotons did not fully understand that emotion. in any case fear is never a factor when we seek out riches. and nighteyes has promised a VERY handsome reward for this." at that point nighteyes and kruger burst out of the forest and met up with the two.

e_voyager

e returns not having found any sing of kio and catch the end of the conversation. " we understand those emotions because they are vital to the job of terrifying humans to take over the world for old many wily. well at least they to I'm a slightly different case. :zombiekun2
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

CutMan

"I have no clue where Kio went off to, and I don't have the time to wait up for him! I want to get out of this realm as soon as possible, so we're going to have to leave....Kio or not," CutMan stated solemnly. He ran back into the Church and came out a few minutes later. "There. I've left a note for him. If he runs into it, he'll probably be able to find us. Now let's go! I don't got all day!"

e_voyager

e shrughs. sure lest go find the poor sap that Darcula is taking over. thats the secer to his life span in this universe?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

lucas marcone

Nighteyes slid off Kruger knocking off his left ear in the process, it then landed on shindara's sholder. "I may have a crush on you, Nighteyes, but if you continue to drop undead s*** on me ill rip your treachea out with my bear hands." she then tossed it at Nighteyes who the got to work sewing it back on "It's not like i asked for you to become some drooling mindless fan girl everytime im around, besides necromancer remember? Last time i checked we work wit this "undead s***" that you hate so much." Nighteyes finished the stich and looked at kruger "Well get you a liveing body here soon." Then Nighteyes looked at Cutman. "Tinman I'm ready and willing to help you leave but if at any point you interfere with my relative welth or my mission to find kruger a liveing body, I will turn on you."and with that he motioned that they press on.

CutMan

CutMan chuckled a bit. "Heh. Relax, buddy. I have no intentions of messing around with that walking flytrap. All I want is out of here. Let's get a move on," he said, taking a step forward. He paused. "And would it kill you to stop calling me Tinman? I have a name you know. Sheesh..."

lucas marcone

"Sorry, saw the Wizard of Oz in another dimention, and you look like the tin man.....It amuses me to some extent." the gang started to follow Cutman.

e_voyager

e chuckles as he thinks about it. "the tin man was a logging robot in that film Cutty.. eh cut man so if were are to use these parallels then he would suite  you and Nighteyes here would be the cowardly lion  his pathwork creation would be the scarecrow and the ninja girl;... maybe Dorothy.

lucas marcone

shindara took out her knife and held it to e's throat. "If you ever refer to me as that little preppy B*** again ill take your head clean off! NIghteyes if i ever get to be like the one whos name shall not be mentioned kill me ok? please?" Nighteyes chuckled and nodded then he looked to Cutman for guidence

CutMan

"Never saw that movie," CutMan stated bluntly. A few skeletons and two were-wolves were ahead of them. "Ok....who wants to do the honors?" he asked, gesturing like a gentleman towards the ill-fated monsters.

e_voyager

e laughs his arm reaches around grabbing her as he jumps into then air then jumps again landing on a low overhang before releasing the ninja and grab the blade hand. "what is this metal steal? at such a close range such a thing as this useless against me. i may not look like cut man but i assure you i and very much the robot" he  smiles  takes the blades in his fingers and tests it as he considers breaking it be decides not to. " i'm surprised that you are still here and that you didn't used a substutition technique to escape me or am i talking to a  well disguised puppet right now?"

lucas marcone

"You're right, i didn't use any of those fake naruto moves." She swung her feet on the ledge and learched forward and twisted e's arm behind him and pushed him aside, to get him out of the way and rained throwing daggers on the monsters. "That show is NOTHING like how ninja really operate. for one those silly jutsu are nothimg more than fairy tales."

e_voyager

in worlds with out magic you are right. "e says as she dash jumps into the air above her attack. E's trim changes in mid as he calls on dynamo mans ability. in moments the air around him for 10 meters is filled with lightening electricity homing in on the monsters and the embedded weapons the ninja through to  increase the damage. the attack over e lands lightly his trim return to normal. " but learn this in worlds with magic. in worlds like this those little fake tricks and energy stunts save your life." e looks at her. " shadow man was built using technology to mimic those tricks are you call them and he was very good at it.

lucas marcone

She chuckled. "you think there is no magic where i come from? There the magic is used only by wizards and sorcerers." She pointed at Nighteyes to enforce her statement. "We ninja rarely, if ever, train in those arts because we have found ways to do without doing." Her grammer was off but the point more or less was across. "what i wouldn't give to summon oni though." her words fell flat as the lone surviving wolf threw a skull from a defeated skeleton at her. werewolves throw with some might but shindara used centrifugal force to whip it back at the assailant.

e_voyager

e nods as he watches the counter strike. "very well i miss understood but a warrior i once fought one the nearly defeated one once said to me. a warrior enters the ring with all his weapons at the ready or something to that effect." through e stops there his meaning is clear. if you can turn something into a weapon for you advantage you should learn how to do it but you should not become depended on any one weapon. his currant body used that philosophy with it;'s copy ability. " is that all of them" e ask his buster down at his side

lucas marcone

"Yeah i think tha--" Shindara was cut short as she was pulled down by her hair only to come face to face with a balrog. "DEMON!" Nighteyes shouted a few fancy hand movements and with a thrust he cast bone spear. the demon dodged. "Careful mortal you may hit the one you are trying to save hehehehehehe. And see my grip if you attack once more its a broken neck for your companion!" the demon held her up. it was clear the way he was looking he never saw e and would never see a sneak attack. Nighteyes conjured a poison dagger, and slid it to e. with that he knew what must be done.

e_voyager

E's hand glowed momentary as he stared at the demon. his trim change and he wondered how best to  lure the demon off guard. "you're a fool you know that. a hostage again robots that the robots is not programmed to protect is worthless though i wonder" E ask as the moves circling toward the opposite side of the demon. " just how weak are you to need such tactics ?" e is maneuvering the demon to be between him and night eyes even as he locks on the demons  in several places. " i bet you attacked her because you knew that any one of us could beat you in an head to he fight not that matters any more." E raise his hand holding a dagger his arm cannon hidden. He looks though the demon hoping that Nighteyes is ready to strike as he tried to hold the demons attention.

"I am a logical being so i give you a choice. Release her and live or kill her and die." E smiles wickedly. "not that I'm the one that needs to kill you"  e knows the could strike the demon at this range with not chance of escape but he does not know if the ninja girl can survive the demon's death throes. " are those terms okay with you ninja?" as e spekain nighteyes is in the perfent place to strike the demon

lucas marcone

"What do you think you're doing?!" Nighteyes yelled. "If I attack he'll snap her neck! you were supposed to be sneaky!." Nighteyes stood there helpless.

e_voyager

e sighed. se he could do but it was not his strong point better to work the distraction bit a longer, the demon sit did not know about the poison yet. " what is this some kind of trick" ask the demon as he turns distracted by nigheyes shouting at E this time. E drops his dagger and fires his copies with deadly accuracy and speed. The weapons strike home in the demons arm propels with the force of a cannon. on hand is shears off completely the other arm is split between the lower arm bones near the wrist.  The demon is  to lot to react as his  grip on the ninja girls neck goes limp. "it seems that time for negotiation has run out demon.  if it makes you feel any better i really don't like cowards." e watch as the  ninja ever alert for opportunity makes her move to escapes the disabled demon  "raw power and head on warfare are more of my forte then stealth. i was hoping that with his attention split between us and focused on me I thought you would be free to make a move to free the ninja girl." E looks around for a moment. Where was cut man? " well so long as she's alive and safe"

CutMan

OOC: Sorry for being away for so long. Stuff happens. Go figure.

CutMan sighed. "For crying out loud. All of this to take out one simple creature? The speeches and chit-chat weren't necessary. Sheesh."

He looked at the demon. It was in bad shape. "Heh. I'd be wasting my effort as well as amunition by firing at it. It's pretty much finished already. Now someone kill it and let's continue already," he mumbled, walking right past the weakened demon. He was already well away from its reach, so he was safe from any attacks. CutMan walked by Nighteyes and didn't bother to turn around. He knew one of them would finish the demon and Hearts would scatter all over the place. He only awaited its death cry.

lucas marcone

As the demon lowered shindara to attack it gave Nighteyes the opening he needed to attack. He shot a bone spear into its firehead before it could comprehend what had happened. shindara was now safely on the ground.

ooc:sorry for the flat one D post its late.....or early, and i have the midnight stupids

CutMan

CutMan heard what happened and grinned. He knew the demon was no match for them. However, he also knew there was a long road ahead. Perhaps something to think about in the future....

He went into a spin and quickly chucked a small Rolling Cutter at the base of its neck. When he stopped the spin, his back was towards the creature. He awaited its final cry with anticipation.

e_voyager

e watches with detachment as the demon dies. still this was not the war it is destined to become. "this makes me uneasy cut man"  he looks cutman. " this is like a war that i would rather fight myself"