And Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Draken, May 12, 2009, 04:20:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

cute but has the wrong game again. banning is over there. not sure where the stalking thread is i think that's another forum all together.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Suwako

Cute, but what about banning in this thread is making me question the banning?  :U

e_voyager

cute but ... we're all still here right?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Captain

cute, but I use portal to save dallas and my friend lives there.
If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

Lisky

Cute, but there are so many better places to save than Dallas D:

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

yakanaj

Cute, but, the StarRunners are back. Watch yourselves.

Lisky

Cute, but i think the star-runners are the least of my worries... especially with the box on the prowl D:

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Suwako

Cute, but I think basilisks worries enough for the both of us, I should worry more..

Must... no procrastinate... all the ... time.. guh..

yakanaj

Cute, but, you really should be worried about the StarRunners. I am also known as 'the kittystalker'. I make James cry in the corner allll the time.

Inumo

Cut, but trying to reinforce that you're something to be afraid of just makes you sound less scary.

Suwako

Cute, but everyone knows that inumo and knives equal messy stuff, hence why one should use fire.

e_voyager

cute but has yet to master plasma as a method to burn things.

Lisky

Cute, but the leprechaun tells me to burn things :o

Inumo

Cute, but needs to asplode just 'cuz.

Suwako

Cute, but uses slang, and slang is another word for snake and and...

yakanaj

cute, but Tytaj said my name was difficult, so, purple-monkey-dishwasher.

Lisky

Cute, but isn't she into that whole -Harem- thing?

Suwako

e_voyager

cute but isn't that a pot calling the kettle?

yakanaj

Cute, but it really all depends on my mood...  :mwaha

Suwako

e_voyager

Captain

Cute, but too much time has passed.
If you want to visit me:
Download this: http://shoddybattle.com/downloads
then go to Captain's Modded Server and look for captaiN

Suwako

cute, but too much time has passed you.

I however use cheap tricks to try and keep up.

e_voyager

cute but time back smacked me then ran away crying. i still don't know why though

Lisky

Cute, but you probably deserved it :U

llearch n'n'daCorna

Cute, but you definitely deserved it.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Lisky

Cute, but i totally wanted it too... soo... it's not like i'm holding any complaints to begin with :P