The ban game, v18

Started by Lisky, March 03, 2009, 10:30:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowterm

E is banned for not realizing how much easier it is to type.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

Shadowterm  is banned because i really do understand that even as i quoted

Quote from: e_voyager on May 19, 2009, 04:14:13 PM
proeliator bradypodidae hear after referred to as PB is banned for banning Basilisk. PB's own wounded ego was the motive and his game given authority was the weapon. not all i need is the place and i've won the round.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

E is banned for I mis-spoke. He didn't realize how appealing any alternative was. Even if it was a rather unimaginative shortening.
/)//w//(\

Angel

Shadowterm is banned because I sadly can't think of any way to ban him. It's not like me to be feeling this way so soon at night, usually, but I had a decent sleep at a sensible hour last night and I'm gettin'...gettin' kinda...kin-...da...(clunk) zzzzzzzzzzzz
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

shadowterm

Black_angel is banned when she wakes up with Qwerty-itis. AKA, keyboard face.
/)//w//(\

Ren Gaulen

Shadow is banned for not at least replacing the keyboard under Angel's face with a pillow or something. You are the reason she fell asleep on it in the first place, being unable to come up with a reason to ben you! >:[

Angel

Ren is benned. I think this means I threw someone named Ben at him. :3

Either way, it's because even though he defended me, I had to do that.
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel is banned for not being ready to accept the harsh realities of the Ban Thread.

e_voyager

Mao is banned that i may sleep without dreams
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Netrogo

E_voyager is banned for trying to circumvent the natural dreaming process.
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

e_voyager

Netrogo is banned for ;
there is no rest for the wicked
for the wicked have no dreams
only in the harsh realm of nightmares
do the wicked dare try to claim
what little sleep they steal
and oh what depths is of horror
they feel  their right to make real

Netrogo

E is banned for being a show off :U
Once upon a time I actually posted here.

Sprocketsdance

Netrogo is banned for not showing enough...  :giggle

Ren Gaulen

Wuffnpuff is banned for the same reason. Show me your moves! :B

Mao

Ren is banned because that seems like a rude thing to ask of a lady.

Ren Gaulen

Mao Laoren is banned because Captain Falcon showed us His moves for our sins.

The chastisement of the Black Bull was upon him.

And with His Punch, Rick Wheeler and all of Mankind were redeemed.

We can never repay Captain Falcon for His ultimate sacrifice. The best that we can do is to show Him our moves in return.

May our Lord and Savior Captain Falcon be with you all. Forever and ever. FALCON PUNCH!!

Sprocketsdance

Ren is banned for being way too into this Falcon dude... how do you know you're not brainwashed??? >_<

... also for trying to get me to show my moves... no goading me into it! nope!  :3

Mao

Wuffnpuff is banned for huffnstuff.

Sprocketsdance

Mao is banned for abusing the fashion of my name in evil ways. And so making me giggle  :giggle You're so mean!

bradypodidae

wuffnpuff is banned for banning Mao Laoren for abusing her name before I could ban him in the name of HR Puffnstuff
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

Pro-Bra is banned for finding such unbelievably weird stuff.... XD

e_voyager

wuffnpuff is banned for there are far weirder things  out there.

Ren Gaulen

E is banned by the Endbug.

His time is upon us. We're all going to die. :eek

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for Tekkaman Dead is on the case and these super robot wars shall end

Sprocketsdance

E is banned for attempting to end the super robot wars... for how else shall I use my super awesome robot pants???

Ren Gaulen

Wuffnpuff is banned with the power of rock!

VSMIT

Ren is banned because I haven't banned anyone in quite some time, and he was due.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned because bans must flow, and flow they will.

e_voyager

Ren is banned for i can't find my robot pants i only took them off to go swimming

bradypodidae

e_voyager is banned for incapacitating everyone at the ole swimming hole with his pantlessness (is that even a word?).
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC