Markus in Fantasy

Started by Fizzbit, August 27, 2005, 08:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fizzbit

Hay guys it's the picture I supposedly plagiarized =P

Anyway... figured I'd post it here... it's my Incubus Character Markus (I created his design BEFORE I played FF7! I know I can't prove this because not a lot of people keep documentation on the dates they create characters, but I did not base his design off of Sephiroth!) in a... seductive? alluring? sexy? ...pose.

I like this picture. I hadn't drawn him in months before this, and I'm really proud of how it turned out.

And only recently did I figure out how to alter the transparency of his skin tones in a way that would have allowed me to put in a darker background... oh well, still looks awesome.

Destina Faroda

A beautiful picture...I can't find one thing wrong with it.  It's so beautiful, I think I'm going to have to kill myself.   :redrum

My only quibble is this pose doesn't seem very seductive to me.  With his head tilted back like that it makes him seem well...a little snobbish and refined.  Nice to look at, but not very good to lust after.
Sig coming...whenever...

Helena

Well, I used to be a Sephiroth fanatic and ur pic. doesn't look like him that much. Sephiroth's hair is known to be darker and his eyes are more of a green.

Overall I think ur pic. is stunning. To me it looks like he is longing for something.
Mirror, mirror, on the wall, whose to say who I really am at all?

Mageknight Locke

how you can have darker white is a mystery but anyway, i envy you, i cant draw anything decent  :sigh

Destina Faroda

Quote from: Mageknight Locke on August 29, 2005, 02:49:21 PM
how you can have darker white is a mystery

Maybe because it's supposed to be a metallic white as opposed to bleached white.

But I agree on the envy part.  Too bad it's against the rules to fling poo at those who are good.
Sig coming...whenever...

Fizzbit

Well, it's just... white. He has naturally white hair, he didn't bleach it from anything, didn't develop it... dunno what "sheen" it has, but it's just white hair.

Mageknight Locke

doesnt bleaching your hair make it blonde?

Fizzbit

Quote from: Mageknight Locke on August 31, 2005, 02:14:38 PM
doesnt bleaching your hair make it blonde?

If you have brown hair, yes. If it's black, it goes orange-y, and if it's blonde... I dunno. I've never bleached my hair. But Markus's isn't bleached =P