08/23/09 [DMFA #1035] - WHAT!

Started by JackTheCubiWolf, August 23, 2009, 12:22:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTheCubiWolf

Quote from: Rafe on August 26, 2009, 10:42:09 PM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 26, 2009, 04:58:03 PM
Kria is a demon, though, not a Cubi. Estimated lifespan of 1500, not 3000, so she's equivalent of what you or I might consider to be around 30-35 or so. Whereas Aniz, at 400, would be around 15-20.

Not to mention people differ; some folks are still childish at 50, others are adult at 18. :-/

Lifespanwise, maybe, but remember though. according to Kria (exactly where, I can't remember), she's stuck at 24.

I think your thinking of the perfect date mini comic.
I'm back, and tired.

Garsemor

I would place my money on Dan but considerind that Aniz dated his mom, there might be a whole lot of awkward is his Dee would catch wind of it or if Dan found out somehow.

Sunblink

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 26, 2009, 03:54:45 PM
It does scale, though.  I'm embarrassed by some of the things I did as a younger adult, and that was only 10-12 years ago.

Well yeah, but I doubt you murdered anyone and spent years deliberately manipulating and deceiving people like Aniz did. :P

Turnsky

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on August 27, 2009, 09:55:47 AM
It does scale, though.  I'm embarrassed by some of the things I did as a younger adult, and that was only 10-12 years ago.

Well yeah, but I doubt you murdered anyone and spent years deliberately manipulating and deceiving people like Aniz did. :P

only in his stories, keats, only in his stories.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Tapewolf

Quote from: Turnsky on August 27, 2009, 12:44:19 PM
only in his stories, keats, only in his stories.  >:3

Ah, but where did you think I got the inspiration from?  >:3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

rabid_fox

Quote from: Tapewolf on August 27, 2009, 02:31:44 PM
Quote from: Turnsky on August 27, 2009, 12:44:19 PM
only in his stories, keats, only in his stories.  >:3

Ah, but where did you think I got the inspiration from?  >:3

"Fight Club".

Oh dear.

keybounce

Quote from: FSharp on August 23, 2009, 02:55:53 AM
Hard call. The only things I can reference with any certainty are Mab and Fa'Lina's odd temporal relationship
Hey, that's a fun arc to re-read.

#501: "Like him being some fabled half-breed that will cause certain doom to the cubi race if he was not contained... Thus, she kidnapped him to prevent the destruction of the entire world as we know it".

#502: Rats can get you anywhere.

Mab and Aary are very similar looking.
Ohh -- CMY warp-acis on 541. M is "Nutmeg" (599); who are C and Y?
Flaming hypocrite and "Why are there beds in the rooms at all then?".
I think 536 is the first bipolar with cookies comic.

... and, not quite in the arc anymore, # 623 where Alexsi is only the 3rd scariest thing. Fa'lina and Wildy, perhaps?

Hmm... Fa'lina doesn't show on the cast page.

Quotea character who has been offscreen for a long time returning,
We saw a female cow yelling "For the Horde" a while back. I just realized that cows are a horde race in World of Warcraft.

QuoteHere are the parts of the list that haven't been fulfilled yet:
( 2 ) Crude Generalization of an Often Misunderstood Group of People to Incite Fan Rage (may have been done with vampires, but I'm not sure)
( 3 ) Killing Off a Character
( 5 ) Sprite Comic
( 7 ) Gaming Comic
Well, we've seen Sprites. We're going to see "Killing off", and as some have said, that's already happened in Abel's story. If the vamp angel is included, that only leaves a gaming comic and then ... egads, we've seen the rats and Dan gaming in the basement.

The list is about to be fulfilled! Complete and total ... unknown ahead

Keleth

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on August 27, 2009, 09:55:47 AM

That makes me wonder. . . .

If I murdered someone 5 years ago, does that mean I shouldn't get punished?

I mean, I might become a super saint in that time, and I won't have to serve terms right? :3
Help! I'm gay!