The Avatar Above You

Started by Babidi KrakenGuard, July 27, 2009, 09:40:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

"I'm NOT a trekkie!  I swear to god I will phaser you to death if you say that again!"

(Edit:  You're doing it wrong.)

Dekari

"No, no, I'm still listening to you.  Just trying to suffocate a fly...........zzzzz"
I somehow get the feeling that you didn't think your cunning plan all the way through.

Thanks go to Kipiru and Rhyfe for the art work used in avatars.

http://drakedekari.deviantart.com/

Kitsune Ascendant

Dekari: Kid, I've got a lot to teach you, so shut up and pay attention.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

e_voyager

and so winter arrives and all that is old shall sleep and await renewal
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

E's avvie: "Attention forumites! My pointy ears can CONTROL YOUR MIIIIIIND!!!"
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Colgatecrusader

If it's not a tomato, then what is is?
I'm just really loyal to my brand... what can I say? Dental Hygiene is important.

e_voyager

scorpio's avatar : i am space face hear me roar
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lysander

"I sure hope I don't trip over my cape during an epic moment again."   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Stygian

"Your shampoo or your life!"

e_voyager

this is not a collar. it's simply something i were to suppress my awesome darkness, that it not consume you all.

llearch n'n'daCorna

"AAAAH! No brakes! No brakes! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!"
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bradypodidae

Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Lysander

"You only wish you were this cool."   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Janus Whitefurr

"I am Lysander Nolastnameneeded. You killed my last avatar. Prepare to die."
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agencyâ„¢. And possibly spy cameras.

e_voyager

in sync " we will not be ignored. you will remember us. were shall reach into you heart and plant in is the seeds of doubt and desire and when our work is done and our seeds had sprouted in your heart you shall know the fire of passion  and it shall be us."

Lysander

"Behold the power of the Azure Flame!"
TytajLucheek

Jigsaw Forte

"Okay, which one of you took my last good jockstrap?"

Forycles

Jigsaw Forte: Don't worry! My eye just really, REALLY hurts.

e_voyager

i am the Grinch but never fear. my heart has grown three sizes this day

Caswin

Only then, at the eleventh hour, did e_voyager reconsider the wisdom of creating an intense flame in the middle of the Ice Caves...
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Lisky

Caswin: "Can't talk now, fighting pirates!"

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

llearch n'n'daCorna

"Can I stop holding still, now?"
"Not for a bit longer..."
... Just off-scene, his barber is preparing the curlers and paper...

Siirenia

Only six sides and four corners, but not a clue what he wants to be when he grows up.

Lisky

Siir: "I SEE YOU! Really... i totally do!"

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

do you know what time it is? this had better be good!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I've go no grip, I'm sliding backwards, and I can't see where I'm going! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp!

(Incidentally, Siirenia, there are 8 corners on a cube, not 4. And you've linked the rotating image, so we can't tell which one you're referring to...)

Lisky

Boxy: "Boooowweeeeoooooo!  I'm distracting you just long enough for the tentacles to get there."

Edit: Fixed the link to an img tag...
  -- llearch

Siirenia

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on December 06, 2009, 05:52:04 AM
(Incidentally, Siirenia, there are 8 corners on a cube, not 4. And you've linked the rotating image, so we can't tell which one you're referring to...)
I linked the rotating image on purpose, because that was just aimed at you as a whole. And let's not speak of how geometry escapes me unless I'm thinking about it.

Horns = handle bars. Just sayin'.

Lysander

I hate using eye drops...   :januscat
TytajLucheek

llearch n'n'daCorna

Has anyone seen my contact lens?