06/14/09 [DMFA #1015] - Painting the Mark.

Started by Brownie, June 14, 2009, 12:59:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The_one_who_is_odd

Quote from: Drathorin on June 14, 2009, 10:30:31 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on June 14, 2009, 07:53:20 AM
Quote from: Netrogo on June 14, 2009, 07:34:02 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on June 14, 2009, 07:00:26 AM
Ah, but Abel, he iz ze arteeste, just doing ze slopping on like ze food for ze pigs just will not do, oh-ho-ho-ho-ho *twirls mustache*

Actually, if it's concealer, Abel would want to make sure it just blends in and looks natural, instead of being a huge splotch of makeup.

Me thinks Turn has a biiiiiit too much knowledge of how to use make up :U

The correct, manly response would have been "Hurr hurr make up's fer girls. Something, something sports, beer, and boobs."

you live with two women for all your life and you pick these things up.

Psh? Just two?

Lucky devil! Now quick, help me barricade this wall from the onslaught of my sisters and rampaging mother :O

No help me barricade from mine (I know how you feel)

Lucheek

Why is he covering up Dan's marking? Abel didn't seem to put any make-up on his own marking. Is it because Dan's clan's particular "politics"?

Forycles

Dan is stuck with his politics. However, I'd think Abel would hide his too, since he's got Hizell[?] after his butt.  Maybe it's just cause he can't reach it.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Lucheek on June 14, 2009, 12:27:30 PM
Why is he covering up Dan's marking? Abel didn't seem to put any make-up on his own marking. Is it because Dan's clan's particular "politics"?
Well, unless Hizell has given up, Abel is a wanted man too.  However, owing to its position, Abel's mark is only visible when he's shirtless.  As a rule he tends to wear a jacket or somesuch when outside.  There have been exceptions, but usually he only goes shirtless in 'safe' areas.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

OminousShadow

Truth or Dare could actually be fun. All Dan has to do, when Wildy chooses Dare, is dare her to not be the embodiment of pure evil for the rest of the game.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Scarydragon

Quote from: OminousShadow on June 14, 2009, 01:10:29 PM
Truth or Dare could actually be fun. All Dan has to do, when Wildy chooses Dare, is dare her to not be the embodiment of pure evil for the rest of the game.

Knowing Wildy, she'd probably turn it around on him somehow.
A Scarydragon approaches!

[Attack]
>[Word Play]
     [Sarcasm]
     [Innuendo]
     [Backwards Logic]
     [Puns]
   >[Sarcasm]
  [Procrastinate]
  [Item]

OminousShadow

Quote from: Scarydragon on June 14, 2009, 01:23:40 PM
Quote from: OminousShadow on June 14, 2009, 01:10:29 PM

Knowing Wildy, she'd probably turn it around on him somehow.

Probably. She'd probably be so sweet and kind in ways that would make Dan wish he had never dared her that.
97% of teens would cry if they saw Robert Pattinson (Edward Cullen from Twilight) standing on top of a skyscraper, about to jump. If you're one of the 3% who would sit there eating popcorn screaming "DO A FLIP, YOU SPARKLY (I am not smart enough to use polite words)!" then copy and paste.

Caph Abash

Okay, so I was completely wrong about the make-up. At least I was right about the marks glowing. I'll take a loss with a win.

It seems like they're back to their normal selves already after that whole incident.

But really, it seems like it'd be very hard to apply make-up to fur like that. It'd probably take all day.

Keleth

Quote from: The_one_who_is_odd on June 14, 2009, 10:44:54 AM
Quote from: Drathorin on June 14, 2009, 10:30:31 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on June 14, 2009, 07:53:20 AM
Quote from: Netrogo on June 14, 2009, 07:34:02 AM
Quote from: Turnsky on June 14, 2009, 07:00:26 AM
Ah, but Abel, he iz ze arteeste, just doing ze slopping on like ze food for ze pigs just will not do, oh-ho-ho-ho-ho *twirls mustache*

Actually, if it's concealer, Abel would want to make sure it just blends in and looks natural, instead of being a huge splotch of makeup.

Me thinks Turn has a biiiiiit too much knowledge of how to use make up :U

The correct, manly response would have been "Hurr hurr make up's fer girls. Something, something sports, beer, and boobs."

you live with two women for all your life and you pick these things up.

Psh? Just two?

Lucky devil! Now quick, help me barricade this wall from the onslaught of my sisters and rampaging mother :O

No help me barricade from mine (I know how you feel)

No U!
Help! I'm gay!

GabrielsThoughts

It's not all that funny...wildy's joke I mean.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Baal Hadad

Quote from: GabrielsThoughts on June 14, 2009, 05:42:13 PM

Not so much unfunny as inconsistent, and kind of unoriginal....

But yeah, not really all that funny....

Indy

Quote from: Baal Hadad on June 14, 2009, 06:13:09 PM

Actually, I'd say this is fairly consistent for Wildy...

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Indy on June 14, 2009, 08:54:33 PM
Quote from: Baal Hadad on June 14, 2009, 06:13:09 PM

Actually, I'd say this is fairly consistent for Wildy...

The first one maybe, but both were (kind of) necessary, and she didn't seem to derive pleasure (or make jokes) about the second....

KarlOmega1

I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

!KCA

Technically, I suppose you could hide your clan symbol by making your entire body glow; but, that's just replacing a neon sign with a bigger neon sign.

"Ah, Mr. Senator, we were. . . Um, why are you glowing?"

"Uranium. I stepped in some."

inuhanyo

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on June 14, 2009, 06:57:53 AM
I'm still surprised that you can paint over a clan mark. I was sure this wasn't going to work.

But the thing about the sleeves seems to be much easier.

Defense in depth, I think.

Baal Hadad

Okay, that's odd....

When I looked at the comic again, it looked like Dan had...*ahem*...a bit of a bosom....

<.<

>.>

Trompe l'oil....

Psaakyrn

Quote from: Baal Hadad on June 15, 2009, 01:00:19 AM
Okay, that's odd....

When I looked at the comic again, it looked like Dan had...*ahem*...a bit of a bosom....

<.<

>.>

Trompe l'oil....

Obligatory reference...
Someone in the valley calls out to me;
A voice from the past, fading out fast;
Am I to be wary, do I have to be;
I just know, I have to be there.

Baal Hadad

Quote from: Psaakyrn on June 15, 2009, 03:13:40 AM
Quote from: Baal Hadad on June 15, 2009, 01:00:19 AM
Okay, that's odd....

<.<

>.>

Trompe l'oil....

Obligatory reference...

I wasn't critiquing Amber's drawing style--I was just looking at the comic again and before I remembered what was in it I thought Dan looked somewhat feminine (I don't usually think that about Dan)--I guess it's the tank top that's doing it, mostly....  Who knows?

!KCA

Quote from: Baal Hadad on June 15, 2009, 03:40:14 AM
I wasn't critiquing Amber's drawing style--I was just looking at the comic again and before I remembered what was in it I thought Dan looked somewhat feminine (I don't usually think that about Dan)--I guess it's the tank top that's doing it, mostly....  Who knows?

Obviously, Dan has pecs. . .

Baal Hadad

Quote from: !KCA on June 15, 2009, 03:46:14 AM

Not as obvious when they're covered....

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: Baal Hadad on June 15, 2009, 03:54:28 AM
Quote from: !KCA on June 15, 2009, 03:46:14 AM

Not as obvious when they're covered....

Dan's pecs... Argh... I just had a weird moment there. Also, at least Amber doesn't go the other route, and make all the guys mini hulks. Stupid cold makes my brain do weird stuff.