5/20/2009 [FC#51] NOOGIE!~

Started by Zedd, May 20, 2009, 01:08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Quote from: Turnsky on June 04, 2009, 08:41:10 PM
next we add the onions, and a little bacon, and cook that gently for fifteen minutes before adding the vegetables..

Dude, you just totally ruined the dish by bringing it here first.  It's already full of vegetables.

Kabbalist

Oh, burn! I guess we'll have to add more pepper to the sauce to disguise that charred flavor...

Sicill

I was half expecting someone to suggest drowning the dish in Catsup/Ketchup to fix the flavor. Oh well, don't forget to control the salt.

Attic Rat

I love a good pun pandemic! They saute warm my heart, and I love a character who can cast iron.

One thing though... There's a mature Cubi, giving a young Thae-lith (did I spell that right?) a noogy, and getting pummeled for it.
Amber's Cubi are powerful creatures, and while often stirred up, they are seldom stir-fried. That takes some serious wok.
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Kabbalist

Quote from: Attic Rat on June 13, 2009, 02:46:46 PM
I love a good pun pandemic! They saute warm my heart, and I love a character who can cast iron.

One thing though... There's a mature Cubi, giving a young Thae-lith (did I spell that right?) a noogy, and getting pummeled for it.
Amber's Cubi are powerful creatures, and while often stirred up, they are seldom stir-fried. That takes some serious wok.

I've got a few ideas to answer that...

First: This seems entirely too lighthearted a level of hijinks for the old-and-bitter Aniz. Maybe we are, in fact, dealing with his younger, more innocently mischievous self?

Second: It's possible that while physical, (mostly) nonlethal shenanigans are acceptable, there's a "no magic combat in the halls" rule?

Third: It's a cameo in an alternate universe. It doesn't have to be canon. (Translation: sit back and enjoy the fun.  :mowwink )

Turnsky

zzzzzz..... muh? what? huh... dusty...

in seven hours, kiddies, i've actually done something..  :U

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

ShadesFox

Screen  shots or it didn't happen!
The All Purpose Fox

Sicill

I think he could be talking about updating the comic, but that is ubsur.....
Oh, wait, he has actually updated it. Nevermind.   :3