possibly stupid ascension idea thing question

Started by Psy-Kosh, May 19, 2009, 03:46:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psy-Kosh

Given that now we've got tri-wing stuff going on in both the main comic and in Abel's Story, the topic's been on my mind.

I've come up with a notion of how it would work, and have this notion of a story, well, "snippets" of story of a cubi pondering how it would work, to slowly planning out and fixing details, do eventually, well, doing it. It wouldn't be so much a complete story as a series of snippets/scenes in their life, conversations, extracts from their notes, etc, leading up to them actually putting an ascension plan into action.

Is this a really stupid idea, or should I bother trying to write it up and post it? (would anyone be interested?) And if so, am I supposed to here or in the Tower of Art?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Psy-Kosh on May 19, 2009, 03:46:39 PM
Is this a really stupid idea, or should I bother trying to write it up and post it? (would anyone be interested?) And if so, am I supposed to here or in the Tower of Art?

It's something we don't know enough about, so it's quite possible that you'll look back at it in a year or so and think "Oh crap, I messed that up".  There are a few things I've done like that myself  >:3

I'd certainly be interested to read it, and FYI it should go in the Tower.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Turnsky

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Tsunari

Hasn't it come down to, at least implied, eat souls EAT LOTS AND LOTS OF SOULS!

Keleth

i'm pretty sure it means filling out the proper paperwork forms.

Then the devil makes it happen
Help! I'm gay!

Azlan

The process involves a blender, Devo, and a penquin.
"Ha ha! The fun has been doubled!"

Psy-Kosh

Quote from: Tsunari on May 19, 2009, 10:11:11 PM
Hasn't it come down to, at least implied, eat souls EAT LOTS AND LOTS OF SOULS!

There is Word of God somewhere on the forums that at least in a couple cases it's been done without soul munchies. (Actually, well, I don't want to right now give away any part of the "punchline" of what I have in mind if I actually write it, but it's in part inspired by various discussions on the forum plus something in demo 101. (not in the obvious place though. No, not one of the secret pages, just that the particular page isn't the first place you'd think to look))

Azlan: more precisely, a high quality stick blender.

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen