why is foxfire chronicles taking so long to update?

Started by KiloCharlie, April 19, 2009, 05:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

... Actually, no. I probably should have.

It's not really what I'd expect to find, though. Put the lapse down to sheer surprise on my part. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

KiloCharlie

Quote from: Kabbalist on April 24, 2009, 03:05:42 AM
Wow...I go away for a few days and miss about half of a discussion! Ah well, it happens that way sometimes. Sorry for getting prickly with you, Kilo Charlie. Like Tapewolf said, I came to some of my more indignant conclusions because the information was still pretty close to the surface. Also, I kinda go "grumpy guard dog" (or maybe attack cat) when I'm worried about someone.

Quote from: Turnsky on April 21, 2009, 05:17:46 AM

actually it might be a knockon effect from another medical condition i have, known as ulcerative colitis, i won't go into the gory details here, a little google time should enlighten most to know that it's a particularly nasty little thing.

*shudder* You've got my sympathy, Turnsky, both on the creaky joints and the medical condition. If I may briefly slip into lolcat mode...

Crohn's Disease. I haz it.

you got prickly? i must spend too much time around my friends... well, i'm glad i finally know why foxfire has been slow to update... and i hope Turnsky and his mom feel better.

Turnsky

Quote from: KiloCharlie on April 27, 2009, 01:49:03 AM
Quote from: Kabbalist on April 24, 2009, 03:05:42 AM
Wow...I go away for a few days and miss about half of a discussion! Ah well, it happens that way sometimes. Sorry for getting prickly with you, Kilo Charlie. Like Tapewolf said, I came to some of my more indignant conclusions because the information was still pretty close to the surface. Also, I kinda go "grumpy guard dog" (or maybe attack cat) when I'm worried about someone.

Quote from: Turnsky on April 21, 2009, 05:17:46 AM

actually it might be a knockon effect from another medical condition i have, known as ulcerative colitis, i won't go into the gory details here, a little google time should enlighten most to know that it's a particularly nasty little thing.

*shudder* You've got my sympathy, Turnsky, both on the creaky joints and the medical condition. If I may briefly slip into lolcat mode...

Crohn's Disease. I haz it.

you got prickly? i must spend too much time around my friends... well, i'm glad i finally know why foxfire has been slow to update... and i hope Turnsky and his mom feel better.

guess what? between my bowels, mother, bills, house & schoolwork... you have your update..

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Turnsky

Quote from: AmigaDragon on April 29, 2009, 12:22:08 AM
We don't want it between your bowels. :mowdizzy

well, when i say 'i'll crap out something' it won't be literal.. leave it at that.  >:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..