some cutesy dan fanart

Started by icarus, March 30, 2009, 06:22:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackTheCubiWolf

First bees and now goldfish. Hey, maybe you can do one with goldfish.
I'm back, and tired.

insidexml

Quote from: JackTheCubiFerret on April 06, 2009, 08:35:53 PM
First bees and now goldfish. Hey, maybe you can do one with goldfish.

An epic battle between a bee and a goldfish?
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

icarus

when my schedual loosens up a bit, i shall! just got back from first day of student teaching, and have a research paper to research for, plus my own comic. this week's not lookin too free. :B in all likelyhood i'll have them up ...when amber's all better :V

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Michael Chandra

You shouldn't see this as an obligation but as your own fun project. Take your time, do it when you feel like it. If you enjoy it, do it when you desire.

That much said, I never did thank you for all the pwetty pictures, so thank you very much. :mowmeep

Buhamet

A friend of mine from college drew these for fun, and said I could post them up here

also Amber (if you're reading this), you have permission to steal these for the next time you're ill, if you want them

icarus

is fi playing soccer? that's cute.

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that

Buhamet

I don't think he's playing soccer, no....

otherwise, thanks, my friend is happy to hear it's being enjoyed

furthermore, she's done another one......... although I coloured it this time, and haven't got round to highlighting...........

this time It's dan, though................ only difference is he has a minigun....... :aack

Tapewolf

I'm not entirely convinced about the proportions of the torso there, and he has too many fingers.  And no clan mark.  The gun is going to weigh the same as a car engine block, but I guess we can assume, being somewhat less inhibited about his 'Cubi nature, that he's using some kind of Feather or Fortify Strength spell  :P
Apart from that those, nice job and a very good likeness.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Buhamet

well, in truth it's partically my fault he has the gun in the first place.......... as for the torso, it's again argueably her first time doing pics in this style.

I kinda set her the challenge of having almost the entire cast of the comic as they would appear in the Unreal Tournment games, since we're fans of both

I just posted it up because I though people where would like to see it, and I'm glad that it appears to generally be ok. Likelyhood is that by the time Devin comes around that there will be better practice with the styling and so on

and I really whould have pointed out the fingers to her before she started....... oh well