Writing in haste.

Started by Corgatha Taldorthar, April 01, 2009, 10:23:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corgatha Taldorthar

I don't hve a lot of time to spend on this. One of my classes got cancelled, and I'll have to be in my next one in a minute or two. I was troling along, checking Abel's story. Look at the early part of part 2. Aniz's blod around the mouth disappeared suddenly at strip twelve, seemingly without explanation.

I had chalked it up to just oversight on Amber's part, but I shold have realized she was too clever for that sort of thing. Clicking on the right part of the mouth opened up a very pleasant surprise.............. Let's just say I had no idea the hisory of the Weres was so well detailed. And to put it in Abel's story......... I think that he's going to be contacted by one of the Were survivor's or something.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Mao

Raiettei

.............huh.

And that's all I could say, was "huh."

Draken

Eh, I've seen better AF....though I do want to know more about Weres in the Furrae universe now  :P
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Alondro

You dummy.

It's in strip #11!  You're not supposed to count the starter page! 

So Charline will appear as a Were, eh?
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Anri

Quote from: Alondro on April 01, 2009, 11:34:06 AM

Were where? And what will she wear!

AmigaDragon

For the blood to go missing (even if it is his own), wouldn't that be vampire instead of were?
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Alondro

Quote from: Tikki on April 01, 2009, 11:52:35 AM
Quote from: Alondro on April 01, 2009, 11:34:06 AM

Were where? And what will she wear!

She'll be wearing... NOTHING!!!

She'll be NEKKID!!!

It'll be a bold step in Amber's triumphant return to pr0n!   :U
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

JackTheCubiWolf

I'm back, and tired.

Joe3210

Quote from: JackTheCubiFerret on April 02, 2009, 05:15:29 PM
I can't find it
It's an April Fools joke.  Every other easter egg has an autoban connected to talking about it.
"You can't report your own post to the moderator, that doesn't make sense!"

lawl

N-Cat

Er...wait...what?!?
Was this an april fool's day joke by Corgatha or Amber? I don't see a hidden link anymore if it was by Amber, so I'm assuming Corgatha.
And Joe3210, what other easter eggs?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: N-Cat on April 02, 2009, 10:01:01 PM
Er...wait...what?!?
Was this an april fool's day joke by Corgatha or Amber? I don't see a hidden link anymore if it was by Amber, so I'm assuming Corgatha.

Corgatha. And... he just said, talking about the other easter eggs is a bannable offense. Did you really want to take a break that badly?

I mean, we're happy to oblige, if so, but...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Turnsky

Quote from: N-Cat on April 02, 2009, 10:01:01 PM
Er...wait...what?!?

congrats, you're now another notch on the "broken forumites" chart.
>:3

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

N-Cat

No no, what I thought he meant was that sure there are other easter eggs and if you click on them they autoban you, but I meant I've already checked the ones I knew, so I wasn't sure if again Joe3210 was lying about it or what.
But, sorry, I only just re-read his post and realized what he was saying: If you talk about an easter egg on the forum, the mods will automatically ban you...which is already spelled out in the rules for the forum and already knew. And no, I'd prefer not to be banned incase I need further clarification on a future comic.

Turnsky

Quote from: N-Cat on April 03, 2009, 10:15:54 AM
No no, what I thought he meant was that sure there are other easter eggs and if you click on them they autoban you, but I meant I've already checked the ones I knew, so I wasn't sure if again Joe3210 was lying about it or what.
But, sorry, I only just re-read his post and realized what he was saying: If you talk about an easter egg on the forum, the mods will automatically ban you...which is already spelled out in the rules for the forum and already knew. And no, I'd prefer not to be banned incase I need further clarification on a future comic.

nono, what he meant was discussion of how one could find the easter eggs is bannable.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..