of fur and feathers (rp hangout for furries)

Started by Kitsune Ascendant, July 15, 2006, 05:11:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zedd

So when is the comet coming out? *slowly sits near*

Kitsune Ascendant

should be about now... look!

*following the direction of Moonsoul's finger, everyone sees an object that seems almost a quarter the size of the moon. it is the unnamed comet. you can clearly see it's bright green tails*

you know, I never did figure out why it's green, or why it's tail is split like that. musta been the mark the last guardian of this valley left before they handed the job down.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

DigitalMan

CDM jumps off his flying raft of CameraBots, causing several of them to spin out and crash randomly from the weight offset. He looks towards the sky in awe.

"Whoa... it's like a... a... a big glowy streaky thing!" He nods sagely at his acute assessment.

Zedd

It could be a guardian spirit....But i have an odd feeling a familiar presence...I have not felt...since....

topher chee

*admires the beauty of the comet, looks around, decides it safe to enter his "tapped" form, and blasts away into the night sky, hoping to catch up to the comet*

e_voyager

e shivered  as he watches. that glow it was a kind of life fore he was almost certain of it. he  touched the  comet with his mind and sees with int it images of places that it has been and  he also retrieves a some of it's energy which  starts to flicker in his minds eye. it would be months if not years before he truly understood it but for now. he holds up his had but he doe not summon the energy yet. that would be pointless.  it would take him some time to convert power into it. still there was something he had to say. "i think that comet is alive moonsoul"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

hmm... you're right, e. very interesting. wonder who they are?
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

topher chee

*Now that Topher had begun to get closer to the comet, it's range was about 7 miles from where he had initially calculated.  He burst into another gear, the end of his trailing flame now burning white.  As he grew closer, his eyes glowed in the shimmering spark of the comet.*

Zedd

e_voyager

it is a curious question moonsoul. what i fine more curious it that someone is using alter power to try to reach it... they do call it alter power here don't they? 
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Kitsune Ascendant

Zet

... why am I always left behind! *sees the comet in the sky and a light following it* what's happening?.... *remebers he's alone and no one is around* oh well, I guess ill just explore *transforms into a four-legged dragon form and dashes off into the forest*

DigitalMan

CDM switches back to anthro form for efficiency reasons, and opens up the portal to his pocket dimension again. From it he pulls a camera and a very large camera bag. With the pull of a rip-cord, a series of nearly a dozen filters and lenses of increasing zoom power spring from the bag and spin in midair, as CDM moves the camera in just the right way for the lenses to screw on automatically. Manually adding a lens bigger than his head completes the Freudian optical masterpiece. Placing the monstrosity on a couple tripods, he sits down and begins using his camera as a very high powered telescope.

"How much general power would you say is in and around that comet..."

e_voyager

sorry lets she how do i explain this. alter is the ability to  reshape a past of the world using you spiritual power so to speak. i remember six alter users that i meet clearly and their were something Else. alter it part spirit power. part alchemy part will.. it truly was an interesting world to visited but while i was there i came getting scryed upon. still here is a text of what i learned in that world version of japan

Zedd

Hmmm ALter power...Thats a strong thought there

Kitsune Ascendant

not completley sure if the idea of alter power carries over here. but then, I never did like getting too involved in the details of how that stuff works. I think what we have in my world is a combination of the force, chi, and chakra, with some ambient mana.

topher chee

*Beginning to come to the point which Topher could place his hand on the comet, Topher decides it'd be better not to, considering he might alter its path n' what have you.  Instead he swirls around it a couuple of times and after a good look, he returns with the rest*
That was interesting^^

e_voyager

i can understand your feelings. there is one with me that feels that the best secrets are ones that are kept shrouded in the dark hidden from others

Kitsune Ascendant

ya wouldn't have been able to reach it anyways. trust me, I tried it once. ended up on the other side of it, and when I tried again, I ended up on the other side of this planet. that thing's a mystery wrapped in a puzzle wrapped in an enigma.

though... nah. perhaps later, but the sun's about to rise.

*as he spoke, a spot on the east horizon began to glow. to moonsoul's surprise, another spot to the northeast also began glowing*

could it be?...
*within a few minutes, the light of the now twin suns spreads over the valley in what is possibly the most beautiful sunrise ever*

whoa... when'd we get the second sun?

e_voyager

not good i remember that Earth lost it's dinosaurs when it's second sun blues destruction a seared lesser planets Turing  turns many of them into moons. Earth was only winged and thus spared total destruction but it was a massive extinction event afterwards.

Kitsune Ascendant

...huh?

anyways, this is a good sign. not completely sure how, but I do get that feeling.

e_voyager

sorry memories form a long time ago. it was not the live of the second sun that was a problems it was that it's death was a violent one. it was torn apter level by level in a series on nova explosions.. that should not happen her though. i prey that it does not. building a solar system is a delicate balancing act you know.

DigitalMan

CDM stares at the twin suns for a few moments before eventually realizing that he should not be staring into any kind of sun. He fiddles with his various dimension-warping technologies, enabling him to utilize the pair of sunglasses normally worn exclusively by his human form.

"Trippy..."

He looks around all shifty-eyed, then hits the shutter button on his camera-telescope. While everyone is watching the sunrise, the image of the comet flickers for a moment and returns to normal. CDM removes a glowing crystal about the size and shape of a memory card from his camera, and examines it.

"Oh yeah, that alone makes the trip worth semi-canonizing..."

Zedd

e_voyager

for a reason that e can not explain he feels tired. so very tired. it is a weariness of the spirit not of the body. "Kitesune... i mean Moonsoul i'm going to sleep fora bit. i need the rest." with that said E's body seems to melt into darkness and vanish. on the valley floor a ball appears on a green pillow. it this the color of the night sky and seems to pulse slightly

Zedd

Kitsune Ascendant

a soul jewel? hmmm... not necesarily bad, but not ususally good, either.
*notices that there is another sun rising, and notices that the three are in fact rising in a concentric triangle towards the comet, now at the absolute peak of the sky and with out any tail*

well, there's the third sun. wait a sec, we never had a third sun. but the way they're rising, it looks like they're in good balance. heh, what do you know. first truely heliocentric solar system in existance, probably.

no, what worries me is the comet. I'm sure it's alive now, and I think something about it is out of balance. I can feel the thaum-wave harmonics rattling my bones. It feels almost like...

this is bad. this is very, very bad. I think that comet is actually another soul jewel, and something's gone wrong with it. if we don't figure out what's going on, and fast. tophar, you're with me. *pulls out a small vial* the rest of you, get e's soul jewel and get back to the cave. It should afford some protection if reality starts getting lopsided. once you get there, pour one this on the soul jewel and it should get e back to his humanoid state, though he'll be weak and will probably need normal rest.

alright toph, get in your tapped form and draw in your full power. if this is what I think it is, you're going to need it.

*closes eyes, and starts focusing my energy. as I do, the tips fo my fur take on a pulsing Ice blue, and when I open my eyes, they have turned the same color throughout*

Zedd

Okays thanks for the help Moon....Come on my little soul jewel of a friend

e_voyager

E's concreted form pulsed as he relived realities that were or might have been. He was not sure anymore as so much of his life have been obscured in paradoxes and time travel misshapes he remember when he fount for the first time a stable world that he recognized and the disaster that befalls it as the antimatter wave sweeps it clear.  He had travel many places but still he longs. There was one place that he wised to visit above all the rest. The place he had not been since his ego awaked his power. It seemed so long ago since he had been to that place that he is not longer sure that he can; even see it in his dreams. That was the place he once called home

DigitalMan

CDM whistles and looks around nervously, hoping he didn't upset the comet in some way. He looks towards the sky and thinks about offering his assistance, but decides that unleashing waves of destruction in someone else's universe would be impolite. There was no way to be sure that mindless obliteration would actually be a solution anyways.

He calmly puts most of his camera gear away, leaving the digital camera with a lens and filter attached; that would probably be his most potent method of both offense and defense at the moment. Walking back to the cave, he checks his pocket. Feeling several small cylinders gives him a further sense of security.