fire an object (out of a cannon) at the next poster!

Started by information-dead, March 06, 2009, 12:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bradypodidae

Catches the butterfly net and begins a Lepidoptera collection.

Fires the answer to the meaning of life at TNP.
Heroic adventuring at the speed of slow.
Never mistake kindness as a sign of weakness.
Not a complete idiot, parts missing.

Dropping Proeliator from the name was way overdue.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

*Reads* Finally! It's so simple!

*Fires a backstage pass to the World Huggle Tour 2009 at TNP*

bradypodidae

The haze from the fires drifted across the battlefield, giving the scene an eerie blood-red tinge in the setting sun. The crumpled and broken bodies of dozens, if not hundreds, of combatants lay strewn across the land, never again to feel the breathe of life coursing through their lungs. The struggle was horrific in its intensity as each fought to gain the prize deemed the greatest a true Warrior can win. There was no honor greater, no glory more sought after, no prize more desired. The victor stood among the carnage, gazing at the fallen before him. He raised the prize in his gloved hand and shouted to the heavens: "Yes! I am the victor! Let be known to all the warriors in all the lands, and all the gods in heaven, that I, Proeliator Bradypodidae, the Warrior Sloth, have conquered all before me, and claim the backstage pass to wuffnpuff's World Huggle Tour 2009 as my most justly won prize!"

Loads and fires a serious apology to TNP for having been put through all that...

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

*rips up apology* No need that was awesome!!! =D (I was crying I was laughing so hard! Truely epic!)

*Fires a special limited edition "Huggler" badge at TNP*

insidexml

*gets hit in the face with a "Huggler" badge* Guaaaaaaaah! :U

*fires NGC 4261 at TNP*
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Zedd

My god..It's full of stars!

*fires a black eerie Monolith at the next poster* 

bradypodidae

What the... Hey! Suddenly I can use tools! Wonder what that will lead to?

Fires a Swiss Army Knife to TNP.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

hey 100 more of those could hurt me!

fire's bandages at the the next poster
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Brownie

*Are stopped by my power armour...Again...*

Fires himself at TNP.
And a word to the wise: I HAS MAGICS!

bradypodidae

Uses a ward shaped in the number 9 that was conjured by Ahriman to neutralize the magics, and invites you to a game of Go.

Loads and fires a brownie at TNP; no not him, and not one of THOSE brownies...

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

ducks and he's not fond of chocolate in the processor. thanks but no thanks.

fires a spread shot of mow at the next poster. Careful they eat inorganic things so you may find yourself in and embarrassing situation explaining why your grandfather magic sword is only a hilt now... among other things.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Zedd

GAH! I'm naked! Enough with the mow shooting!

*fires Waddle gators at the next poster* (For those know Taski well...Beware of the cute)

bradypodidae

Catches Waddle gators and puts them in a pen. Hmm, waddle gators... waddle gators... *Googles* No real help there, lets got to DA. Ah, that Taski person. Wha... orange Afro?, Never mind, waddle gators... Ah! Minions! Go forth, my waddle gators, and return me ALL the cookies!
:mowcookie

Fires Dan's pants to TNP.

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

*Catches* SCORE!!!  :boogie Now I not only have super awesome robot pants but Dan's pants as well!  :mwaha

*Fires a single jelly bean at TNP*

Ren Gaulen

*catches it with a jar already full of jelly beans*

'Tis candy of the kings! >:O

*fires a royal sceptre at TNP*

Sprocketsdance

*Knocks over children and old people to get to it* Yes!! It is mine!! MINE!!!  :mwaha I RULE ALL!!! *Brandishes her new royal sceptre* You shall all bow before me or pay the penalty.... with your LIFE!!  :mwaha

>_>

<_<

*Fires a list of offerings worthy to give the new ruler - which includes frozen lemonade*

bradypodidae

*catches list* Gee whiz, always with the lists, what is it with these people and the lists... can't shoot lawyers to TNP to negotiate a new list, they just splatter and make a mess... she is the new ruler and seems rather intoxicated with her new found power, so suggesting a more reasonable list directly to her might not go over very well... ah, I see, now I got it!

*Loads 10 cases of frozen lemonade into the cannon and fires it at TNP*

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Sprocketsdance

*Watches the cases land at her feet* Yes... YES!! That is what I'm talking about!

Frozen lemonade for all! \o/

*Fires a single serving of frozen lemonade with a Disney's Animal Kingdom Pluto spoon straw sticking out of it* Enjoy!  :boogie

llearch n'n'daCorna

*thonk*

There is now a box sitting here with a spoon stuck out of it, with slowly melting frozen lemonade dripping quietly down the side making for a sticky mess on the floor.

Someone will pay for this. Someone.

* llearch n'n'daCorna fires a rag, a mop, a bucket, some cleaning solution, and a lot of water at TNP *
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sprocketsdance

*Catches the rag, mop, and bucket but just gets doused with water*.. Why I NEVER!

*Her royal sceptre glows with a bloody red essence* You will see the fury from which you have never seen before! *Suddenly, a bunny appears. She tosses it into the cannon and fires it at TNP*

bradypodidae

*bunny lands at a cave entrance in front of a group of Knights* King ARTHUR "Charge!"

They all charge with swords drawn towards the RABBIT. A tremendous twenty second fight with Peckinpahish shots and borrowing heavily also on the Kung Fu and karate-type films ensues, in which some four KNIGHTS are comprehensively killed.

"Run away! Run away!"

ALL KNIGHTS (Taking up cry) "Run away! Run away!"

They run down from the cave and hide, regrouping behind some rocks. TIM, some way away, is pointing at them and laughing derisively.

Fires the The Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch to TNP.

(Quick! Notify someone with artistic skills that there is an idea for another llearch avatar in post # 108 above...)

Avi by Tabi

USMC

e_voyager

catches and absorbs the grenade pattern schematise before throwing it away to explode. the whole ( e's acquired holy hand grenade spill plays with a holographic screen then stops)
what an odd weapon i've copied.

fires an autobiography form the fiction section at the next poster. it's title? Lex Luther the man the myth.

LionHeart

*catches the biography and reads it*

Hmm, this isn't approved by DC Comics.

*fires a copyright lawyer at TNP*

Quote from: proeliator bradypodidae on May 31, 2009, 09:33:40 AM
(Quick! Notify someone with artistic skills that there is an idea for another llearch avatar in post # 108 above...)
Done! (Although I admit I don't really know what frozen lemonade looks like)
And resized to avatar size...
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

e_voyager

the lawyer concedes claiming that  Simply Brilliant: Lex Luthor's only autobiography and then place the book under unauthorized biography such as the last on Lex Luthor the  unauthorized biography.

fires a copy of Lex Luthor man of steel at the next poster.

llearch n'n'daCorna

*catches the book, reads it, derides it as a load of rubbish, and sets fire to it*

BTW, Lionheart, frozen lemonade is like frozen water, only fizzy. Usually you end up with a grey-white foggy mass, something like a lemonade popsicle, or, if you're lucky, a transparent mass with bubbles in it - somewhat harder to obtain the latter, though.

*fires a large, almost friendly lion at TNP*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

bradypodidae

Oh, well. Um, nice kitty? My, don't those large teeth and claws look sharp. You know what, if its all the same to you, I think I'll leave you to do whatever it is you sorta nice Lions do and watch from the other side of the pretty reinforced fence. Say, kittens and cats love to play in boxes, I wonder if Lions...  >:3

*Fires a case of Spam along with a recipe book, "1001 Ways to Prepare Spam & Impress Your Friends" to TNP*

Avi by Tabi

USMC

Zedd

*thunk* Ow! Ooh Spam! *makes spamburgers*

*fires a box of robotic kittens at TNP*

e_voyager

doges the kitten. Techno?" how did you get here?

fires a robot pet / support unit manual at the next poster.

Ren Gaulen

*catches the manual and uses it to increase his Robot Maintenance skill*

*fires a Haro at the next poster*

AngelSephy

*get's hit in the head with the haro and falls down* Ow...

*Fires a boppy penguin out of the cannon at the next poster*