7/15/06 - Gehy Sechs

Started by bill, July 14, 2006, 08:30:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowne

That's why I made the bishie the central element of all corporatism.

If beating the bishie solves all the World's problems, it'll now have a basis in reality too.

It's zen.

Silverfoxr

you people have sick and twisted minds :D

Vidar

Quote from: Silverfoxr on July 18, 2006, 08:41:52 AM
you people have sick and twisted minds :D

We love you too, Silverfoxr.  :mowcookie
\^.^/ \O.O/ \¬.¬/ \O.^/ \o.o/ \-.-/' \O.o/ \0.0/ \>.</

Rowne

Quote from: Silverfoxr on July 18, 2006, 08:41:52 AMyou people have sick and twisted minds :D

Ohyes and I have custard on mine.

Don't blame me, blame the bloody heat, we're getting what I consider to be tropical climes in the UK right now and it's not having a grand effect on my sanity.

bill

Congratulations on consecutive 5-page threads. This forum now recieves the Official Certificate of Brokenness.

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Rowne on July 18, 2006, 08:59:34 AMOhyes and I have custard on mine.

Don't blame me, blame the bloody heat, we're getting what I consider to be tropical climes in the UK right now and it's not having a grand effect on my sanity.
And how hot does it get there?  Probably not much higher than 30C (85F), right?  Come to So. California for a week and experience blistering 50C (120F) weather. :D

bill

By the way, to the real estate agent who convinced us that you don't need A.C. in New England, DIE.

Rowne

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 18, 2006, 09:11:28 AMAnd how hot does it get there?  Probably not much higher than 30C (85F), right?  Come to So. California for a week and experience blistering 50C (120F) weather. :D

35 on average, actually.

And noooo, I don't believe that I shall.  For I would die of heat stroke within minutes, possibly even seconds.  Much like you might suffer severe pneumonia when exposed to our well below zero winters.

Every person evolves to fit their particular climate and this climate is unholy, sick and wrong as far as Britain, the land of cold and rain, is concerned.  Sick and wrong, I tell you!

... I miss my winter.

xHaZxMaTx

I would love to go to Britain for it's weather.  I hate this heat. :mad

bill

My computer room likely hits 110. My CPU fan is screaming for mercy right now.

Rowne

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 18, 2006, 09:32:56 AM
I would love to go to Britain for it's weather.  I hate this heat. :mad

It's not so great right now to be honest.  If you crave the cold as I do though, you'd absolutely love our winters.  Unless, as I said, your body isn't designed for it.

Bah, I miss my freezing cold nights and my rain, my cloudy skies and so on.  I'm almost tempted to sing Linkin Park's My December at reality out of desperation until nature gives in and offers unto me the boon of December weather.

Though I'm not quite that desperate.

Yet.

Blasted, bloody African winds.

Gullible

Meh, it's not that bad.  I was out all day in Edinburgh yesterday in 32C.

Maybe you just need to take that coat off.  :mowwink

PS.  Gehy Sechs is now even more popular than sodomy, yay!

Raskahn

And Gehy Sechs tends to change subject really fast^^

Heh, we're next to the brits and share the weather, we hit 35C during the day

Rowne

Or maybe it's just more hot where I am Gullible because I'm closer to the coast and we're getting hit by those African winds more than you are, out in the middle of the country there.  ;p  Low-ground and being in the middle of the land help to keep things cool.

However, high-ground and near the coast is ... well.  Would you like eggs baked on your tarmack?

Of course, there are those that like baked-in cancer and brain omeletes [heat strokes].  My aunt is like that.  I'll never understand ...

Where are you situated, Lone?  I can't help but wonder.

Snap

Now thats what I call i a hot (and sweaty) topic!

Quote from: Amber Panyko on July 17, 2006, 03:48:21 AM
STOP BEING GEHY!
Done deal. I prefer being seducted anyway...

Netami

Ahahaha, oh man... You did not just totally make another montage wallpaper.  D:

I believe this calls for an OH SNAP.  >:3

Snap

You wouldnt believe thats actually the first time i ever heard that pun, would you ? xD

I stopped time this one: montage of 169 pictures (i think thats >99%) in 95 minutes.

.... So, whos next?

Nikki

Lorenda!! *luffles on Lorenda* :3

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

bill

Pyro, who by the way, is still on the Federal Missing Persons List.

Snap

Wow, there were actually much more carnivorus cows in that comic than i suspected....  176 counted in 92 minutes.

Now im somewhat hungry for hamburgers.....

Bunnaroo

Quote from: Rowne on July 18, 2006, 06:29:30 AMThe Pride Sextuplet.

I guess thats better than the Mighty Morphined Flower Arrangers... :mowtongue

I think I'm a bit late for that one...  :meh

Raskahn

Quote from: Rowne on July 18, 2006, 01:47:45 PMWhere are you situated, Lone?  I can't help but wonder.

Netherlands. (all you had to do was to take a look at DMFA Frappr ;))