2/23/08 [FFC #47] - Earn that apron

Started by Tyranastrasz, February 22, 2009, 11:07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sicill on March 02, 2009, 11:29:29 AM
On a side note, the link on the bottom of your signature has changed. I take it you creating new ones?

I noticed this morning that there's also a banner on xepher.net, which I don't believe was the case before.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

ShadesFox

Now that you mention it, it looks like is on xepher.net now.  Did not know that, but not unexpected.  Though I missed the fact that ariannia is using wordpress to publish comics X3.
The All Purpose Fox

Tapewolf

Quote from: ShadesFox on March 02, 2009, 03:52:29 PM
Now that you mention it, it looks like is on xepher.net now.  Did not know that, but not unexpected.  Though I missed the fact that ariannia is using wordpress to publish comics X3.

It's been on xepher for some time now.  But AFAIK it didn't have a banner until recently.  Certainly, it was blank in late January, when I moved there.

EDIT:
He applied in Dec '07.

ShadesFox

Ah, I see.  So it was a reasonably recent development.   I didn't notice before because I never scrolled down that far X3
The All Purpose Fox

Turnsky

yeah, Reinder of "Rogues of Clwyd-Rhan" asked me to make a banner for his ad rotation, so i made a few others for xepher, and just general purpose.

Dragons, it's what's for dinner... with gravy and potatoes, YUM!
Sparta? no, you should've taken that right at albuquerque..

Turnsky

foxfire may be a tad late tomorrow.. i kinda got the writing bug in the middle of coloring and, well.. i've started to write out Foxfire's book 2 plot outline... which is major spoileriffic stuffs (as well as currently going to a third page as of this post), thus i cannot share.. (sorry Tape :U )

in the meantime

Tapewolf

Spoilers are a privilege, not a right  :P

ShadesFox

But... with out spoilers how can we feed meat to the meat tree?  This fox is a grinder!  Grinder!  Looking for meat!
The All Purpose Fox

Turnsky

Quote from: ShadesFox on March 08, 2009, 04:51:52 PM
But... with out spoilers how can we feed meat to the meat tree?  This fox is a grinder!  Grinder!  Looking for meat!

i'm a different kind of organ grinder  >:3

Brunhidden

i dont wanna know what happened to the monkey in a fez
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.