Yet Again: Cute, But...

Started by Rakala, November 05, 2008, 07:39:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Cute but i have no credit score to worry about
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

Cute, but if that's so there are a slew of things we need to get straight. First, Picard rocks the shit out of Kirk, admit this or we go nowhere.
/)//w//(\

Mao

Cute, but nothing he's posted in the last little while has made any sense nor could it be considered coherent.  While this could be amusing for a little bit, it would get increasingly stale over time.

shadowterm

Cute, but seems to get bored fast. I like commitment.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but a perfect golf metaphor would be... do you really want to putt into the same hole the rest of your life?  >:3

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Cute, but has bested me in the comedic inclusion of golf balls in a sentence. I am unworthy.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but now yet ready for the outside world
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

Cute, but obviously hasn't experience how good it can be inside. me *slaps self for that last one*
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute, but now i worry about his state of mental health

Lisky

cute, but has he been inside anything besides a computer?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

e_voyager

cute, but that last statement hurt. ow wee

Lisky

Cute, but i was more concerned with the fact that metal and hydraulics don't mix well with flesh and blood

shadowterm

Cute, but if he thinks hydraulics are in a standard computer, I'm afraid I don't want to wait for him to call a monitor the TV part, or claim that Internet Explorer is a good web browser.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but seems to think i am a net navi

shadowterm

Cute, but I have no idea where he got that impression. I always thought he was aspiring to be a super hero.
/)//w//(\

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but you are wrong, he already is a super hero  :boogie

Lisky

Cute, but i don't know how well a feline and canine would get along... most cats aren't too happy around big dogs :<

Sprocketsdance

Cute, but I think it just depends on the dog and the cat ^_^   I do believe they can be friends though.  :boogie

e_voyager

cute but has she seen cat-dog yet?

shadowterm

Cute, but I don't remember that show much, just that it was disgusting. That, and I'm pretty sure Cat was voiced by the guy who did Steel for Balto, and Captain Mathias from Dead Space: Downfall.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but seems too much like boxy... i already have a hard enough time with one box... i think i might have to do something drastic if they're starting to multiply

shadowterm

Cute, but I'm not sure a comparison to Boxy is appropriate. In fact, I'm not sure how one would come to that conclusion in the first place.
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but  not  partial to box comparisons. how about hyper cubes instead?

shadowterm

Cute, but I'm not sure I would be able to resist having infinite storage capacity within my body.

(Like that episode of family guy where mayor Adam West hacks up random objects such as a raft, and stratego. though the stuff would be going in and out from my *Shot*)
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but would you rather drink a pepsi, or a generic cherry soda?

shadowterm

Cute, but Coke is better. snort
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

cute but obviously has never understood the clarity of clear pop.

Lisky

Cute, but i suspected him to be more attached to motor oil than pop... oil helps keep machines running by providing lubrication, while pop is highly acidic, and at the very least would accelerate corrosion of the various parts.

shadowterm

Cute, but lubricant does have other applications.
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Cute, but trying to go the wrong way down a 1 way highway  :3