The ban game, v16

Started by Slowtini, January 07, 2009, 02:20:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Jubblies is banned because he's controlling the fan.

Basilisk is banned for interrupting. How impolite.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

L is banned for allowing Basilisk to ninja him.

Mao

Ren is banned so that these thugs orderlies here can drag you back to your padded room.  They've even got a shiny new canvass jacket for you!

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned because it will take more that that to get rid of me! I am the Sword That Bans People, goddamnit! >:D

Lisky

Ren is banned for his sword is not mightier than my pen-gun
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM3j34i81Fk

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Mao

Basilisk is banned for not hurrying up and getting Ren into his cell.  He's starting to scare the other residents.

Lisky

Mao is banned for trying to ruin my personal entertainment of watching Ren scare the other residence
(i really hope Mao doesn't respond... this could turn circular in a heartbeat)

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Ren Gaulen

Mao

Ren is banned while I slip him a 'happy' shot and tighten the restraints on his new jacket.  There there now... see?  See?  It's ok now.  You feel good now right?  Now go on back to your room ok?  It's such a nice room....

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned for thinking that I shall listen to him. I listen only to the voice of my heart, and it thells me to smite Evil! It also tells me that Mao is Evil, and thus should be smote! CHESTOOOO!!!

Mao

Ren is banned because it looks like I'm going to need a bigger needle.  Where's Dr. Ink when I need him...

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned, because he will definitely need Dr. Ink's help once I'm through with him.. TO PUT HIM BACK TOGETHER! >:D *smite*

Jairus

Ren is banned because we've got another guy coming in here who thinks he's Ethel Merman.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Mao

Jairus is banned for not helping me subdue this crazy!  Get the freakin' horse tranquilizer man!  If nothing else at least get some chamomile tea!

Ren Gaulen

Mao is banned because this game used to be much crazier than that before.. Too bad you don't understand it.. BECOME BANNED! D:<

Corgatha Taldorthar

Ren is banned because of the blue eyes. Spice is bad!
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Angel

Corgatha is banned by sugar, spice, and everything nice. :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Mao

Black_angel is banned because not all of those things are considered nice.  Blech.  Sugar.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned in spite of his dislike for sugar.
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Cogidubnus

Corgatha is banned because spice is better.

Corgatha Taldorthar

Cogi is banned because spice makes your eyes turn blue. That's what started this all!

Sunblink

Corgatha is banned for not recognizing the fact I was responsible for Photoshopping Ren's avatar to possess the blue eyes. >:3 Haha!

Mah photoshopping skillz are over 9,000.

Cogidubnus

Corgatha is banned because the spice must flow!  >:O

Keaton is banned for attempting to duplicate the spice and thus end Dune's monopoly on it. And also for having skillz that are over 9000.  :U

Mao

Cogi is banned for trying to stop Keaton.  I guess I'll just have to join her harem and be used as a tool to stop you.  Woo!  Harem life!

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mao Laoren is banned for not flowing with the bans. The bans must flow.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Mao

llearch is banned for not being familiar with all of the abilities of the Bene Gesserit if he thinks that didn't flow...

Corgatha Taldorthar

Mao Laoren is banned because the Bene Gesserit are losers next to the Guild.

Mao

Corgi is banned for clearly not knowing about the abilities of the Bene Gesserit 'imprinters'.  I have to say I'm sold.

Cogidubnus

Mao is banned because the Bene Gesserit pretty much got boned after the God Emperor took things over. Of course, so did everyone, really.

Stygian

Cog is banned because he had to go and talk about the (almost) biggest downer in an otherwise great series.