01/20/09 Perfect date (end)

Started by Lisky, January 19, 2009, 10:58:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

The shading is just great. I don't care for how his mouth is drawn, but beggars can't be choosers. Or something like that.

schala

That was a perfect ending to the mini-arc! And my reaction was "awww, that is so sweet!" I hope that Dan finds his fallen star.

I know how he feels. I'm looking for mine, too.

Glad to hear that the immigration stuff is going well!

- Schala  :januscat

Alondro

Quote from: Amber Williams on January 20, 2009, 02:38:34 PM
One day I will draw again for fun and for others. One day... :<

*Charline nyahs!*  Never!  You shall work for money ALWAYS!  *peers at comic*  What have we here?  *blinks... starts to snerk*  Falling stars... *chortle*  BWAH HA HA HA!!!  Oh gods, Dan is even wussier than I ever could have imagined!  AH HA HA HA HA!!!  *wipes tears from eyes*  Oh my.  It's really rather pathetic.  His soul is going to be just tooooo easy to steal.   :mwaha
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Howl

Don't you remember what he did to Aliph? Like three different times.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Minishear on January 20, 2009, 10:12:44 PM

Look, are you on Charline's side, here? Just shush. She'll get her just desserts... ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tapewolf

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 21, 2009, 04:35:43 AM
Look, are you on Charline's side, here? Just shush. She'll get her just desserts... ;-]
That is an interesting point.  Did Dee add a self-defence clause to the no-fighting-Cubi vow?  Has he already broken it by defending himself against Aary?

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Alondro

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on January 21, 2009, 04:35:43 AM
Quote from: Minishear on January 20, 2009, 10:12:44 PM

*Charline bouncies*  Yay!  Dessert!  Can I have Jyrras a la mode?  >:9
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Alondro on January 21, 2009, 09:17:05 AM
*Charline bouncies*  Yay!  Dessert!  Can I have Jyrras a la mode?  >:9

Only if the mode is "widespread destruction and terror"...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Emerauld Drathmir

Such a sweet ending.  Awwwwww.

I love the colouring on this one too.  Rather dreamy.
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.