[Closed] Trolls against secret satan

Started by GabrielsThoughts, October 24, 2007, 04:32:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GabrielsThoughts

ok everyone this is a simple execise of the democratic process...  for the greater good so to speak  I propose an anti-secret Santa project, simply find out who is participating and send that person a private message telling them they are evil...and I want pictures of ol' St Nicholas as the devil sitting on his throne of lies...

or we can just have  a dark prince art contest to celebrate October, with the best evil Monster artist gets a free commissioned art piece by me... Barring Zina everyone else can participate. 
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zina

O wow.
This is amazing.

Good luck. Fight the power!

Gornemant

Yay! Satanists party! Let's get some goats to kill  :3

Zina

I know I'm not allowed to participate in this fine contest, but I couldn't help myself.

This is how I imagine Satan would look like, if he were a cyborg rat/octopus. Also, instead of breathing fire, he breathes DAGGERS.
Do I win?

bill

Tapewolf

Quote from: Zina on October 24, 2007, 05:26:07 PM
I know I'm not allowed to participate in this fine contest, but I couldn't help myself.

Do I win?
I guess that depends in part on whether there are any other submissions.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

Since I'm allowed to participate as much as Zina, I thought I'd draw her with clown hair. Because Zina with clown hair is pretty evil, or at least as evil as her idea of satan.

clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zina

bill

that's not even close to being safe for work

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Amber Williams

It reminds me of that lady from Annie, the one who sang the song "Little Girls" while filling a bathtub full of alchohol.

And if that isn't the greatest compliment ever, I don't know what is. :U

Zedd

Quote from: Amber Williams on October 26, 2007, 02:54:37 PM
It reminds me of that lady from Annie, the one who sang the song "Little Girls" while filling a bathtub full of alchohol.

And if that isn't the greatest compliment ever, I don't know what is. :U
And I know the sun will come up...Tomrow..

Brunhidden

I cant decide if this is full of so much fail it's full of win, or if it's so full of win that it's full of fail.

as i troll i approve of this thread

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

GabrielsThoughts

Oh thank you so much, at long last I can say I'm an award winning artist *sheds Crocidile tear*

I would like to thank the poor malnourished little children enslaved at the north pole in Santa's sweatshop making toasters for 3 cents an hour... I know they aren't really elves. Also, I'd like to thank Skeezy the reindeer,  and give a shout out to the man in the big red suit Satan... er Santa. I would especially like to thank Jesus, who died on the cross for my sin's. and the Mods, who will most likely delete the thread, or lock the thread and pretend it no longer exists...  :mwaha 

Darkmoon

Well, with a request like that, how can I say no?
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Same way you do every other time? ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Damaris

GabrielsThoughts- get the troll stick out of your ass, and soon.  I'm posting this here, but you're asshatting your way around the forum, and it's unacceptable behavior.  Consider this your "kind and gentle" warning.

You're used to flame wars with flames... this is more like EZ-Bake Oven wars.   ~Amber
If you want me to play favorites, keep wanking. I'll choose which hand to favour when I pimpslap you down.   ~Amber