Not seen in awhile..

Started by Akisohida, January 05, 2009, 08:28:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akisohida

I was rereading the archives again and got to http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_376.php that comic..and was wondering what ever happened to the computer? Poor thing has been waiting for five long years! :)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

AmigaDragon

We've been waiting a while (real time). It has only been waiting perhaps a week or two (comic time).

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Frederic Chopin - Nocturne No. 8 (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Akisohida

Quote from: AmigaDragon on January 06, 2009, 03:42:43 AM
We've been waiting a while (real time). It has only been waiting perhaps a week or two (comic time).

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Frederic Chopin - Nocturne No. 8 (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes

I understand that. I was referring to RL time. :)
Amber-ism #700: If the problem isn't solved, there are still survivors you missed.

Corgatha Taldorthar

I got the impression that it was a throwaway joke. I doubt we'll see any more of Deebs' "sister"
Someday, when we look back on this, we'll both laugh nervously and change the subject. More is good. All is better.

Tiger_T

You never know with Amber. :rolleyes

Remember that Jyrras will probably try to keep it secret, as to not anger Lorenda.  >:3
[link]
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

Akisohida

Quote from: Corgatha Taldorthar on January 06, 2009, 11:14:23 AM
I got the impression that it was a throwaway joke. I doubt we'll see any more of Deebs' "sister"

The same could have been said with the amazon-outfit Dan tried to get Mab to wear..and over a year later? She wore it. I think Amber likes to have us forget things and then blindside us with them like a brick to the back of the head.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Akisohida on January 06, 2009, 12:29:15 PM
The same could have been said with the amazon-outfit Dan tried to get Mab to wear..and over a year later? She wore it. I think Amber likes to have us forget things and then blindside us with them like a brick to the back of the head.

Usually, it's a steamroller.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Tiger_T

T'was Mrs. Williams with a steamroller in the library on the internet.

ClueD'Oh... :rolleyes :P
Tigriel's got a guest:

A Furry fan, that's what I am! - Proud member of the AP-Team. - Avatar Art by INK

icarus

you'll note on the demonlogy page...
http://missmab.com/demonology.php

we've yet to see some of jy's inventions. mecha gryff, sure. i-mow...perhaps that was the computer that has appeared a few times that resembles a mix between an i-mac and a mow? it even says i-mow on top. there's also the laptop version.

but M.A.C.E?

we've yet to see anything we could call M.A.C.E...
though i seem to recall some artwork i saw once.

*whistles idly*

kellyn: it's like being a secret agent, outside we look perfectly normal. no giant metal faces or tattooed eyes or mohawks. BUT. SECRETLY. DRAWING RAINBOW MONSTERS AND ROOOOLE PLAAAAAYING oh the shame oh the humanity, and man i know so many more cool people now wtf is that