Revival of the map of DMFAers

Started by Jack McSlay, July 12, 2006, 05:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bill

For some reason, my neighbors driveway is marked on the map as a street.  :erk

King Of Hearts

Im having trouble placing a marker. Whenever I click the Map starts moving.

blade

And adding on another for the South Jersey ;p

:mowmeep

Lysander

Well I can't seem to place a marker, but I'm right about the center of Selnyam, Tharam and Blitz. Probably live less than 1 hr away from each of them. Freaky.
You in New York better watch out as I'm heading up there in a little while. I may be required to give a certain book to ya. :januscat
TytajLucheek

KarlOmega1

Quote from: Ronin Foxtail on July 12, 2006, 06:47:46 PM
I can swear there is also a DMFAers map on Frappar.

EDIT: Found link, http://www.frappr.com/dmfareaders

You can already see my marker there in North Dakota...near the northern border of the United States
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Jack McSlay

Quote from: Darkmoon on July 12, 2006, 09:08:37 PMWell, you swouldn't get the precision of being avle to see your exact street with a large JPG, but on the flip, it would load in seconds, not minutes.

A clear index of people and regional maps would do the trick for half the price ;). :deal
if we were to simplyfy things, I'd rather play around Google Earth and stuff, they search for the location on GE and then just input the coordinates to create a kml file that can be imported to GE
Keyboard not detected. Press F1 to resume.

Aldoun

Infrequent poster that I both am and was I felt like pointing out myself here. And I'm one of the probably few who can say that they know in-person the one closest to them on the map.

Aisha deCabre

Wow.   :blink  Buncha people live on the East Coast, where I am.   :mowmeep

'Course according to the second map, I'm the only one living in WV.  Durn hillbillies.   :mowninja
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

admford

Hmmmmm.... Still the only dmfa fan in Italy  :mowsad

insanekaosx

Quote from: Aldoun on July 15, 2006, 05:21:00 AM
Infrequent poster that I both am and was I felt like pointing out myself here. And I'm one of the probably few who can say that they know in-person the one closest to them on the map.

I also know in-person the closest to me.  :D

Well, if she could get on the map >>

Eastern Mass FTW! I had no idea we had this many people around here <<

Miaka

I can say the same as Kaos...

that has ntohing to do with the fact that he was talking about me, hush.

And thanks for adding my marker dude!

insanekaosx

No problem.

As it seems, a few peopel are having trouble markign themselelves on the map. I'll offer to put them up for you, but you have to be willing to give me personal information about where you live *le gasp* Just toss me a PM or IM me or something, I'll get ya on there.

Don't worry, I'm not a stalker. Much.