Forum Game: How Would You React?

Started by Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats, December 23, 2008, 01:59:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tyranastrasz

I would eat slightly more.

How would you react if you were Metaknight?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd be mysterious, and probably work for the wrong side.

How would you react if you were suddenly Freddy Kreuger(sp)?
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

Lisky

Stalk and kill teenage kids by haunting their dreams....

how would you react if you were being hunted by jason vorhees?

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Hunt back, while dual-wielding double-barrelled rocket-launchers.

How would you react if all cats in the world both became intelligent, and spoke your language?
"There are things in life that we hold dear... Truths that we learn almost since the day we are born... beliefs that are solid as stone .... Then the wind blows a direction it cannot and certainty becomes an echo, and truth is sometimes deceiving."                          --Melpomene, Clan of the Cats

shadowterm

make lolcat vids, instead of pics

How would you react if your worst enemy had a power level over 9000!?
/)//w//(\

Tyranastrasz

I would yell various useless and often obvious bits of information, then talk about nothing for an hour, then try to punch him in the face.

How would you react if you woke up to find you were at a coffee shop instead of your bedroom?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

Ask if I was drunk the night before and fell asleep there.

How would you react if not only did an anthropomorphic red panda (gender of your choosing) suddenly appeared in front of you and professed their love? :o

Tyranastrasz

I would probably hide; the last panda I met wasn't exactly sane.

What if you found Vlad Taltos hiding in your coat closet?

shadowterm

Depends, what gender are they? and how good looking? (Scale of 1-10 works fine  >:3 )

What if a friend said they loved you?
/)//w//(\

Tyranastrasz

Vlad Taltos is a vaguely Russian sort of guy. I'll leave it up to you where that is on a scale of 1-10. Oh, he's also an assassin who normally has 2 venomous dragon-like creatures on his shoulders.

Anyway, it would depend which friend it is.

How would you react if you were set upon by a marauding band of brigands who happened to come by?

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

I'd yell at them, "NOBODY EXPECTS THE SPANISH INQUISITION!" then stop, drop and roll over to a body of water.

How would you react if you were suddenly a catgirl?  >:3

LionHeart

Being a male, I'd have to change my name, and then go shopping for new clothes to fit my new body.

How would you react if you discovered that anthro people actually existed in our world?
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Orion Asmodeus Dezagrats

The following face represents pretty much how I'd feel.

Here's the link if you can't see it.

How would you react if all smilies on the internet suddenly transformed into one kind, the above?

Angel

I would be making this face  :erk for the rest of my life. That's downright disturbing.

How would you react if you were given the following choice: sit through every direct-to-video Barbie movie ever made, or blind yourself?
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

e_voyager

who needs eyes anyway?

how would you react if you were given the chance to go anywhere you wanted in this reality or otherwise three times in your life? ( yes that includes  amber's worlds in mab's land.)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

shadowterm

I'd make it my own reality, so I'd only have to use it once.

What if you lost the game?

(I just did :< )
/)//w//(\

Lisky

I'd start a new one with a different strategy....

how would you react if you walked outside... and it was an ambush, there's 6 guys with guns

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

shadowterm

Run like no tomorrow. (Can't hit what you can't see. Oop! Where'd I go? Oop! Where'd I go? Okay, don't mess me up to bad, but don't make it look like you went easy. Lets give 'em a show. :U)

How would you react if you walked out the front door and into the abyss?
/)//w//(\

e_voyager

i would sing a Beatles song that i've never herd . " i'm looking through you were did you go? i thought i knew you what did i know?"

what would you do if you woke up in the morning and found yourself robotized? (i started to say dead but Deven has that one covered)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Angel

I'd run down the stairs yelling, "Dad, guess what! I'm the Bionic Woman!" Of course, that's only if I was one of those robots with skin.

How would you react if you woke up and found that you now had prosthetic arms where your legs should be?
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Arcblade

I'd probably go, "Aw frick, now I really do have to learn to walk on my hands.  Then I'd freak about having to get custom made clothing.  Then I'd start plotting to kill whoever did it to me."

What would you do if you woke up the next morning and the only operating system type left in the universe was Linux?

Noone

I'd probably stress out about the complicated economics involved, then groan about how this would be a monopolization of the operating system industry, assuming there were no barriers to entry, which would cause computer prices to skyrocket. Of course, this might prompt me to make my own and then enter the market with so little competition and few barriers to entry.

How would you react if you had to walk a half a mile in heavily snowing weather to a presentation that you had to wear a suit for, and dress shoes.

Arcblade

Short of the fancy clothing, that's my day sometimes.  I'd mutter, wrap the fancy clothing in several plastic bags to keep them dry, and get going. 

How would you react if you woke up from a peaceful dream to find out that you're already 15 minutes late to class, and the class is a five minute walk away?

Lisky

... figure i'm past the point of no return go back to sleep, and call a friend to get the notes later :P

how would you react if you were in a bar when a giant russian walks in demanding everybody leave?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Say "That wasn't very nice, was it Ivan."in Russian, beat him and his friends up, tie him face down on the bar and set fire to some good brandy on his butt.

... No, wait. Make that bad brandy. The good stuff we can drink. Should I point out that it's March 17th?

How would you react if you ran across a body that look like it'd been "serial crushed by some huge friggin' guy" ?
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Angel

I'd call the police, get something heavy to protect myself with in case the crusher came back, and hope that they could identify what was left of the body. I'd also probably call my mom, my dad, or my older brother to feel safer.

How would you react if you found out one of your best friends was a registered sex offender?
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Lisky

To Boxy:... i'd wait for william defoe to do a fruity dance... then demand some coffee... then deduce that he wasn't actually serial crushed by "some huge friggin guy"

To angel: probably ask them what the hell they did... knowing my friends, it'd probably be the 2 year mandatory registry due to public indecency for pissing in public...

How would you react if your celing suddenly collapsed, and 2 irish guys are hanging there, guns drawn in a sort of rope entangled hanging human spider... with guns?

Tyranastrasz

I'd hide behind the couch and return fire.

How would you react if you walked outside ... and there was just one guy with 6 guns?

Mao

It would be like a bomb dropping on Beaver Cleaverville.  For a few seconds, the place would be Armageddon! I'm not really sure, but I think that there would be a FIREFIGHT!!  Then I'd likely have to clean up the mess so no one would know what happened exactly, or at least, who was involved.

How would you react if every day played out like a scene from a movie?

Tyranastrasz

I wouldn't get blindsided by the now-obviously-coming  :twist

How would you react if someone dropped a toilet off the top of a 5-ish-story building onto your head?