Amber Vs. Canada: Lawyer-mode

Started by Amber Williams, December 15, 2008, 03:15:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mao

Well I plan on bidding for the cameo and, in the likely event that I don't win, donating what I would have paid anyways. :)  Hopefully between the lot of us we can ease your troubles a bit.

Emerauld Drathmir

Lots and lots of hugs sent your way.  Murphy('s Law) has hit me with his hammer all month as well, so I cannot send more than that at the moment...perhaps some guest eye-candy(I have to scale them down first before overloading Darkmoon with them). 

You've made many of my crappy days a joy, and for that I thank you and send you many support hugs.  It will all get better sooner than you think.

--Emerauld
Yoho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me...Darn it Bean, no Looting until after dinner!
--Home of Angst Technology/Weak-end Warriors/Sorry We're Open, and InkTank-now back from hiatus.

Lego3400

Some semi light hearted advice: Find all that loose change and turn it in. You could end up making the 20 bucks to cover the FBI thing or perhaps more.  It never hurts. :3

Anyways good luck with all that. I'm rooting for ya. :hug

Alondro

*Charles counts all his pennies... which he's been saving for 30 years*   :eek   :shifty  I may be able to bid higher.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Ghostwish

Mrs. Williams, if it can wait until after Christmas, I could perhaps put down maybe 500 or 600 dollars?

Alondro

Quote from: Ghostwish on December 16, 2008, 08:08:38 PM
Mrs. Williams, if it can wait until after Christmas, I could perhaps put down maybe 500 or 600 dollars?

Muwah ha ha ha.
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Lego3400 on December 16, 2008, 02:42:05 PM
Some semi light hearted advice: Find all that loose change and turn it in. You could end up making the 20 bucks to cover the FBI thing or perhaps more.  It never hurts. :3

Yeah, pay it in pennies.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Lisky

... i dont know if they'd be too happy with anyone about that, but then again, if it's US currency, then, as part of the US Government, they are required by law to take payment in any form, as long as it's in US currency

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Yugo

Huggles and huggles for the Amber.   :hug 
It's been great to watch this comic grow and evolve, along with your significant improvement as an artist and as a writer. There have been many rants here and there about life's curveballs, and almost all of them have been filled with some form of infectious humor, which is a great way to deal with life. In short, I really do appreciate your comic, and I'll donate as much as I can come Christmas.
https://www.weasyl.com/~boximus<br /><br />My Weasyl!

Noone

:(, I keep hearing more and more stories about situations like yours, it hurts inside. I wish I could give more than moral support, alas, I cannot(Unless you wanted analysis on something D&D related, but I don't think that's likely). I sincerely hope that your situation improves in the future, and we're here for you whether it does or not.

Goatmon

Amber, why are you worried people are bothered by you complaining about recent events in the rant/update box?

Did no one ever mention to you why people actually have those?

Amber Williams

Quote from: Goatmon on December 18, 2008, 02:05:05 AM
Amber, why are you worried people are bothered by you complaining about recent events in the rant/update box?

Everyone knows that rant boxes on the main page are there to say buzzwords that catch various search engine lookers. Like if I say the word "Twilight" on the main page, I bet I would rake in at least 20 unique visitors. :U

Evandril

Created an account just to add my support :) You've done a great job so far, no matter if you believe it or not, and I'm sure you'll continue to do so.  I'll be donating what I can, and wouldn't be surprised if the auction alone pays the amount you're down.  :mowsmile

Goatmon

Quote from: Amber Williams on December 18, 2008, 02:06:30 AM
Quote from: Goatmon on December 18, 2008, 02:05:05 AM

Everyone knows that rant boxes on the main page are there to say buzzwords that catch various search engine lookers. Like if I say the word "Twilight" on the main page, I bet I would rake in at least 20 unique visitors. :U

Oh lordy, no.

Madd the Sane

I wish I could help, but I, myself, am going to be in dire straits in the financial area.  That's what a car wreck can do to you.

Also, don't be afraid to ask your parents for money.  Unless you aren't on good terms with them.
Get out of my mind, idea!  I already have an idea in here!
Don't you hate it when you have an idea, don't write it down, and forget it?

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Amber Williams on December 18, 2008, 02:06:30 AM

Yeah, but they'll all be emo suiciders, and that'll resolve itself in a week or two...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ghostwish

llearch n'n'daCorna

I was hoping for more of a boom, myself....
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

M

It's not much from me, but here's my best wishes towards you and your husband. Hang in there, you've got a lot of people rooting for you.  :)

Kamunt

Quote from: Gamma on December 15, 2008, 10:50:04 PM

I'm not original but I went back and put in some effort. Tell me if you have a better slogan for the bottom.
I FEEL THE POWER! :mowcookie Go, Amber, go! *shakes pompoms that look suspiciously like Mows* If you can't do it....well, crud! :<

ShadeFakws

Oi, you're one of the few good comic artists that I read, ya just have to make it  :0