Ze Amber for Canada discussion thread.

Started by Amber Williams, December 18, 2008, 12:50:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisky

If anyone wants an awesome mental image... while checking the forums during a commercial brake at this superbowl party me and the roommate are hosting, pally said something horribly blunt... yet hilarious to me for some odd reason.... i was drinking beer, and began laughing uncontrollably... suffice to say... beer out the nose is an awkward feeling, slightly painful, and yet tickles a lot at the same time...
sadly duke(my shepherd) had to take a bath at halftime as he was on the receiving end of the sneeze/spray (my 103 pound teddy bear doesn't like his baths)... so yea, it went from a superbowl party, to 3 semi-drunken college students trying to give a dog a bath with another 5 trying to give advice/moral support...  if someone had a video camera, they could have made millions...

just in case that story doesn't make someone laugh... i'll also offer a get well soon to mason as well... and another good luck to amber...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

schala

Amber, so glad to hear the promising news about immigration. It is a bummer about the unexpected expense, but things tend to do that.

I hope that Mason gets better soon!

- Schala  :januscat