The Fourtunately/Unfortunately Game Strikes Again!

Started by techmaster-glitch, December 06, 2008, 06:32:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

techmaster-glitch

Unfortunately, it is tainted by Freud.

Arcblade

Fortunately, with the help of the rare sundrop flower, you might be able to remove the taint! 

e_voyager

Unfortunately, it is virtually impossible to  find this sundrop flower that you long for
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Arcblade

Fortunately, you have access to the Internet!  You can find anything with the Internet. 

e_voyager

Unfortunately, even the Internet! can not find that which you need
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

LionHeart

Fortunately, you meet up with someone who does know where to find it.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

techmaster-glitch

Caswin

Fortunately, you just found a small pile of ten-dollar bills on the ground!
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

GabrielsThoughts

unfortunately, the crazy man hiding in the bushes insists he dropped a pile of  twenties,  and  sadly ehough the pile of ten's was a bunch of "ones"  ruined by marker pen.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Arcblade

Fortunately, you can now afford a whole lot of gumballs!

information-dead

Slowtini

Fortunately, they're tainted with DELICIOUSNESS.