Just saying hi!

Started by cheetahjab, November 18, 2008, 12:49:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cheetahjab

You've been a member of all my forums, figured the least I could do is finally reg and read at yours.

Best wishes
Cheetah - TJA

Tapewolf

Welcome aboard.  Don't forget to read the rules (if you haven't already done so), follow them, don't do anything stupid like provoking the moderators and so forth.  Other than that, have fun.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

superluser

Just curious--

What forums do you know people here from?  I wasn't around for the Nice, so I'm missing out on a lot of the broader community.

Would you like a googolplex (gzipped 57 times)?

Tapewolf

Quote from: superluser on November 18, 2008, 05:42:33 AM
What forums do you know people here from?
That was aimed at them, right?  Just checking...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Purely because you might have missed the note, Cheetah, depending on how far back you read, but Amber is currently AFK.

She's taking a break from the forums.

So you probably won't get a speedy response from her. Just in case you were wondering...

Oh, and welcome! Have fun, don't feed the trolls, etc etc. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

superluser

Quote from: Tapewolf on November 18, 2008, 05:49:55 AMThat was aimed at them, right?  Just checking...

That was aimed at cheetahjab.

Darkmoon

Quote from: superluser on November 18, 2008, 06:18:45 AM
Quote from: Tapewolf on November 18, 2008, 05:49:55 AMThat was aimed at them, right?  Just checking...

That was aimed at cheetahjab.

But now that you're acting dodgy, we want to know about you as well!
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

superluser

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 18, 2008, 07:05:43 AMBut now that you're acting dodgy, we want to know about you as well!

That was aimed at Tapewolf, right?

(Hey, this could be fun!)

Just to preempt the inevitable, I'm fairly active over at Halfpixel, and I know a few people from CMF are there, too.  I'm also a farker (though my Fark username isn't superluser) and I've been poking around the Darths and Droids forum, though I'm not very active in either place, and actually mean to wean myself off of both.

I'm also on a super-secret mailing list dedicated to world domination (or possibly just circumventing the Post Office--pretty much the same thing).  But that's all I'll say about that.

Lysander

Well hello cheetajab. Hope you can have a fun time in this interesting place.    :januscat
TytajLucheek