11/11/08 [DMFA: Filler] - (No comment)

Started by Howl, November 11, 2008, 06:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Howl

Yeah, topic for the filler.

No comment.

Tycoon

I wonder what year the Great Artist created that image in... If my eyes aren't failing me, she certainly doesn't seem to fit in with Amber's '08 art style...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Rakala

Quote from: Tycoon on November 11, 2008, 06:32:54 AM
I wonder what year the Great Artist created that image in... If my eyes aren't failing me, she certainly doesn't seem to fit in with Amber's '08 art style...
Yeah, seems a bit older, not by much though. I'm dissapointed this character won't be seen again for a long time. This also makes me wonder if she has a short neck for a giraffe in Furrae or if that's how long their necks are.... I wonder....

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Minishear on November 11, 2008, 07:00:27 AM
Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on November 11, 2008, 06:42:04 AM
... Then why start a topic?
Someone had to.

No, someone did not.

This is being subtle, Minishear. I can cease being subtle, if you'd prefer...

Sunblink

Hey, if Minishear doesn't want to say anything of substance, I will: that giraffe-zebra anthro is awesome. I love characters like this - it'd be pretty neat to see her again, but it wouldn't be all that instrumental to DMFA. Just an interesting addition and a fan-satiation.

Also, Rakala, I'm pretty sure it's kind of recent... at least from a year or two ago. Part of what adds to the confusion is that Amber didn't do her usual rendering of the hair and shadows.

llearch n'n'daCorna

My objection is not to the thread, but to the lack of substance. That's all.

If you ain't got nuthin to say, don't say nuthin. ;-]

Rakala

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on November 11, 2008, 07:55:35 AM
Hey, if Minishear doesn't want to say anything of substance, I will: that giraffe-zebra anthro is awesome. I love characters like this - it'd be pretty neat to see her again, but it wouldn't be all that instrumental to DMFA. Just an interesting addition and a fan-satiation.

Also, Rakala, I'm pretty sure it's kind of recent... at least from a year or two ago. Part of what adds to the confusion is that Amber didn't do her usual rendering of the hair and shadows.

Okay, yeah. that would make sense and a bit of a difference. However for all we know she might become a major character eventually, or maybe just an extra. Who knows? Amber. That's it. I'm pretty sure Amber is so confusing not even God knows what she's going to do.

Fresnor

Does this mean Dan and Merlitz are going to meet up again with Wildy at the nightclub to trash it yet again?

Howl

Well, I couldn't care less about the character, whatever it be, I'm curious as to what is ailing Amber.

Darkmoon

Quote from: Minishear on November 11, 2008, 10:00:03 AM
Well, I couldn't care less about the character, whatever it be, I'm curious as to what is ailing Amber.

She said she wasn't going to talk about it. Again, you've been warned not to do this. Don't cop attitude because you don't like a ruling.
In Brightest Day. In Blackest Night...

Howl

Quote from: Darkmoon on November 11, 2008, 10:24:47 AM
Quote from: Minishear on November 11, 2008, 10:00:03 AM

She said she wasn't going to talk about it. Again, you've been warned not to do this. Don't cop attitude because you don't like a ruling.

It wouldn't have made sense if I edited my post. And I didn't say "I demend to know what's wrong with Amber", I said "What's wrong with Amber concerns me more than that character." I didn't ask or demand information, I simply stated what I took more concern over.

Alondro

*Charline hmms at the character*  She looks tasty... >:9
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Rakala on November 11, 2008, 06:52:54 AM
Quote from: Tycoon on November 11, 2008, 06:32:54 AM
Yeah, seems a bit older, not by much though. I'm dissapointed this character won't be seen again for a long time. This also makes me wonder if she has a short neck for a giraffe in Furrae or if that's how long their necks are.... I wonder....

There could be a number of reasons for the neck length. Bipedal evolution (or whatever mechanism is responsible for Beings) could have shortened it, cross-breeding (zebra) could be responsible. Those are just two possibilities.

----------------
Now playing on Winamp: Arcangelo Corelli - Sonata for Strings No. 10 (Classical Minnesota Public Radio)
via FoxyTunes
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Kenji

I don't usually say this about many of Amber's females, but.... wow.
I'm going to forgo the safari jokes here but... I can't wait to see -that- story.

Ghostwish

Welp, Mrs. Williams gave an 80% chance we ain't gonna see her for years, so don't hold your breath unless you like to turn many happy shades of blue and purple and dead..

Kenji

I would never hold my breath. Fire requires oxygen. As does the rest of me.
I'm a patient man. ........usually. I believe 8 years was my limit so far.
Now let the fan art commence.

e_voyager

Quote from: Kenji on November 11, 2008, 06:08:39 PM

indeed patients becomes us. i have ofter said i have the patients of the eternal 'if not the life span.' if you do do some fan art of her i'd like to see what kind of charter you give her. ... did i say that right?
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Howl

Kenji

Quote from: e_voyager on November 11, 2008, 09:20:08 PM

indeed patients becomes us. i have ofter said i have the patients of the eternal 'if not the life span.' if you do do some fan art of her i'd like to see what kind of charter you give her. ... did i say that right?
She now likes beaches.

Alondro

Quote from: Kenji on November 13, 2008, 06:00:55 AM
Quote from: e_voyager on November 11, 2008, 09:20:08 PM

She now likes beaches.

*Charles bah!*  "Beaches" was a chick flick!   >:[  Real men aren't affected by such wussy things!

*Charline plays a video of little Charles getting teary-eyed at the end of the movie*  A little sentimental, are we?   >:3

*Charles has to be gay now*  Or metrosexual... which is worse cuz then the Crab People will take over.   :C
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif