Character Lounge

Started by Kio, July 10, 2006, 11:49:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

topher chee

1 Pint o' milk comin up.  Topher turns and grabs the bottle of milk, he shakes ot milk and pours it into a mug, slides it atop the bar into Kio's hand

Mel Dragonkitty

Admiral, maybe it's time to take the tour to a room with less 'splody things.
My, I'll bet you monsters lead interesting lives. I said to my girlfriend just the other day: "Gee, I'll bet monsters are interesting," I said. The places you must go and the things you must see. My stars! And I'll bet you meet a lot of interesting people, too. I'm always interested in meeting interesting people.

lucas marcone

so youre back to normal huh? * marco throws his billie club and smacks thopher in the forhead*
*walks up and picks up his club* i feel better now.
*sits down   at a table across the room*

KarlOmega1

"Okay... time we went and look at the vehicles in the Zord Bay..."

*guides the group to the west side of the floor*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Kio

*drinks the milk and leaves milk moustache8 IWANT ORANGE JUICE NOW!"

roninfoxtail

Ronin looks in the direction of Kio, sighs, and just quickly hovers over to the water fountain next to the eleveator, pratically drowns himself in water, and runs over to the group (supposedly) at the Zord Bay.

e_voyager

walks around lost  wondering where everyone went. "haloo!"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

topher chee

Slides Kio his orange juice and hops over the bar, making sure to turn the sign over to the closed side.  He trots over to the group and rubs the now growing bump on his head.  "Come on Kio, you can drink it on the way."

Kio

"What?! It can't be close! I hafta get drunk on orange juice!" Kio says drinking his orange juice quickly.

topher chee

Topher chuckles as Kio chugs the Oj, he waves his hand goodbye and heads off

Kio

"NO GET BACK HERE YOU!" Kio says chasing after Topher to pour him more Oj.

topher chee

Topher Speeds back to his bar, returning with a keg.  He rolls it over to Kio and tosses him the tap, "Knock yourself out"  Topher then retreats back to the group, wondering what he missed.

Kio

"YAY!" *chug chug* *gets drunk* *flies out of the bar flying crookiedly and hiccuping* "Ehheheh, that was *hic!* fun."

e_voyager

wall jumps to the secong floor for some reasn and begain to exp[loer again. "it has to be here somewhere"
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

KarlOmega1

*shows the group a large assortment of vehicles and Zords in the Zord Bay...including his Yellow Gundamzord...*

"Any Questions?"
I'm a Skype User.

Kio

"I do! *hic!* can i drive one? *hic!*" Kio says flying crokidly to them

topher chee

Topher turns to look at Kio and chuckles. 

e_voyager

now thats is a bid robo cat! wow. is it a liger?

topher chee

"Which one goes the fastest?"

KarlOmega1

"now now.... we must not go bonkers over Giant mechs....however I do think we should look at the monitors over here that shows the inventory for every mech..."

*points to inventory screens by the enterance*
I'm a Skype User.

e_voyager

walks around the robo liger. "if i had a suppot unit like this then that blue dweeb was be crushed  faster then a tin can."

topher chee

Uhm, which do you recommend for me?

KarlOmega1

"I recommend..."

*notices his wife, Lilith, giving him the evil eye*

Karl:"What?! Can't someone at least test drive it?!"

Lilith: "only if there 17+ years of age"

Karl: riiiigghhtt...the "Cubizord" has "that feature" you installed in case we went on a honeymoon, didn't it?

*lilith nods*
I'm a Skype User.

topher chee

so which do you recommend for.....say, a 15 year old?

KarlOmega1

oh...let's see...this!

*points towards a F-zero race vehicle*
I'm a Skype User.

e_voyager

what is this one called? * points to a massive feline zord that  makes his look like a mouse size wise*

topher chee

Topher hops into the F-zero race vehicle and turns the engine on.  He revs and then turns to ask Karl, shall we?

xHaZxMaTx

Haz looks over all the vehicles with a seemingly disappointed look on his face.  "Got anything a little more...  you know, sporty?  Preferably a convertible?" *hint hint*

Kio

*hiccups* "Hey...where's mine? *hic!*"

topher chee

:looks over to kio and says i think its safe to say we either give you coffee straight or wait a couple hours before you drive, *points to the tricycle*