July 10, 2006- Sodomy

Started by Eibborn, July 10, 2006, 08:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilary

Now let's think about this... considering the cuteness levels of most cubi males, it would be prudent for SAIA to have some sort of, I don't know, date rape prevention class. Although a bunch of guys with elemental powers going around yelling 'My body my choice!' is a bit disturbing.

Manawolf

Are we talking elemental spell powers or elemental body powers?

KarlOmega1

*tries to sneak away before anybody gets any ideas...*
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Gullible

We've already had all of the ideas.  :mowwink

KarlOmega1

On me being on the recieving end of those ideas?
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

xHaZxMaTx

Quote from: Gullible on July 11, 2006, 04:38:52 PM
You'd like to think so, wouldn't you? ;)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gullible on July 11, 2006, 04:38:52 PM

Well I'm sorry, but the more I think about it the more I realise that 'Sodomy in the forest' would be a fantastic title for a death-metal album.  Just as long as the title track is instrumental.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

GabrielsThoughts

For the want of an asprin, Devin is obviously a sadist. I doubt Devon was being serious. No offence, but the meep at the end there was more akin to Abel concidering it a possibility as opposed to it actually being one.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Saist

Quote from: KarlOmega1 on July 11, 2006, 04:45:28 PM
On me being on the recieving end of those ideas?

you are not a fuzzy furry blue kitten. I think you have little worry about.  :mowmeep

Rowne

I'm not sure if anyone has suggested this yet (outside of somewhat disturbing slashfic ideas) but I have an evil mind, so I need to suggest it anyway.

Does anyone else actually see the possibility of Abel actually falling for Devin and Devin being Abel's first unrequited love?  It would explain the early interactions between Jyrras and Abel.  Of course, it's more likely that I'm completely off the mark.

However, if Devin and Abel did somehow become involved, that'd certainly add fuel to the fire for the fiction writers.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Rowne on July 11, 2006, 05:46:51 PM
Does anyone else actually see the possibility of Abel actually falling for Devin and Devin being Abel's first unrequited love?  It would explain the early interactions between Jyrras and Abel.  Of course, it's more likely that I'm completely off the mark.

We had a field day with the art, back in these threads:

http://nice.purrsia.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=79;t=003563;p=3#000064

http://nice.purrsia.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=79;t=003546;p=3

This was Kasarn's idea:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v447/Kasarn/mess/abel36-jerktoflirt.jpg

..by the way, am I right in thinking that edited versions of DMFA are no longer allowed on the new board?  That would make life rather dull :(

Supercheese

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 11, 2006, 06:22:38 PM..by the way, am I right in thinking that edited versions of DMFA are no longer allowed on the new board?  That would make life rather dull :(

Err, why would this be?

Tapewolf

Quote from: Supercheese on July 11, 2006, 06:24:30 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on July 11, 2006, 06:22:38 PM..by the way, am I right in thinking that edited versions of DMFA are no longer allowed on the new board?  That would make life rather dull :(

Err, why would this be?

Because of these draconian rules:
http://clockworkmansion.com/forum/index.php?topic=21.0

Netami

Nothing can stop the tip-toeing of perversion.

xHaZxMaTx

Rowne

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 11, 2006, 06:22:38 PMWe had a field day with the art, back in these threads:

[ Edit Promoting wrapping here ... ]

Wait, what?

Dan the MC fet... no, can't say that, PG rating.  Still, the mind boggles.  I can't get this idea out of my head.  I'll stop thinking about this ... now.

Or now.

Maybe ... now.

Augh, it won't go away!  You evil people and your insideous ideas!

I think my first Psionicist in Vanguard is going to be named Daniel Ti'fiona now (or some parody thereof) thanks to this.

I hope not, I really hope not.

And considering how funny these boards actually are, I need to browse them more frequently.

Tapewolf

Quote from: ×HaZ×MaT× on July 11, 2006, 07:01:38 PM
What if you give credit?
Unclear.  The rules don't seem to have any scope or leeway for parody, but I for one do not wish to risk getting kicked off the board just because I changed Abel's expression or posted the Trick of the Tail cover made entirely from DMFA characters.

I may take this up directly with the mods tomorrow to try and establish whether parody is allowed, but it's late, I'm tired and I'm starting to make dangerous mistakes like not asking a question in the APF thread.

thegayhare

Off topic butt...

You know FKK has the best form of anal rape defense I've ever seen.  I mean his butts on fire after all

Amber Williams

In terms of editing DMFA comics/images and posting them on the forum, I have no issue with it, so its likely not an issue. I mean...I think everyone here would know where you got the art from.  It also is the same case if you have an image for your avatar/signature that is borrowed from a different source.  What they likely are referring to is people who will make an art thread, fill it with art that was obviously traced or edited up, and claim that it is their original piece with no credit given to the original artist.

Its highly unlikely it applies to DMFA edits and things...not to mention this is the DMFA section and not the art section, so my rules apply primarily to this place. And I find your comic edits funny.

Kenji

Quote from: thegayhare on July 11, 2006, 07:34:10 PM
Off topic butt...

You know FKK has the best form of anal rape defense I've ever seen.  I mean his butts on fire after all

Ah, the joys of fiery self defese mechanisms.  :santa

Toric

Quote from: llearch on July 11, 2006, 02:49:31 AM
Quote from: Toric on July 10, 2006, 09:18:30 PM
Oh, they wouldn't even think of suggesting that if they knew Abel could cast Evan's Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion.

Wait, what?

Silly box, you didn't think Kria would let Abel go back to his intolerant hometown without a particularly sadistic self-defense spell, did you?
Yap by Silver.

Saist

Quote from: FireKatKid on July 11, 2006, 08:23:31 PM
Off topic butt...

*ships a fire extinguisher to Wildy*

thegayhare

Quote from: je.saist on July 11, 2006, 11:24:52 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on July 11, 2006, 08:23:31 PM
Off topic butt...

*ships a fire extinguisher to Wildy*

Err when I tried that on him... It kinda made him deadish... He was still fun to play with  but he didn't move to much and started to smell after a while

King Of Hearts

There are too many possibilities not to be realized on this.

*realizes tasteful nudity is allowable on the art tower*

hmm... Do I dare?

Netami

If you can think of it, it exists.  :mwaha

Amber Williams

Netami

RJ

Better change that 'Calvin and Hobbes' to 'Winnie the Pooh'...  :mowsad I've seen it, and it burned...

thegayhare

Quote from: RJ on July 12, 2006, 01:13:15 AM
Better change that 'Calvin and Hobbes' to 'Winnie the Pooh'...  :mowsad I've seen it, and it burned...
Hah I've seen both

Zina

Quote from: thegayhare on July 12, 2006, 01:34:42 AM
Quote from: RJ on July 12, 2006, 01:13:15 AM
Hah I've seen both

Noooooo. ;o;