July 10, 2006- Sodomy

Started by Eibborn, July 10, 2006, 08:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hilary

Quote from: Toric on July 10, 2006, 09:18:30 PM
Oh, they wouldn't even think of suggesting that if they knew Abel could cast Evan's Spiked Tentacles of Forced Intrusion.

Dear God.

Well, that kills THAT plan.

Now what am I gonna do with my weekend?

Netami

Kasarn

Quote from: Netami on July 11, 2006, 03:17:38 AM
Slash-fics.

Devin is the arrogant seme and Abel is the inexperienced uke... Xander is the unwitting bystander and will come in at the point where it devolves into yaoi :mwaha

Netami

Manawolf

Enough.  Stop giving the lemon writers ideas.

Kasarn

It'd be easier to stop getting ideas if Devin and Abel were wearing shirts :o

Gullible

You do realise that the more we go on about how it musn't happen, the more tempted Amber will be to make it happen.  :erk

Sadly/Thankfully, I don't think a Fa-Teen rating would cover sodomy in the forest, so there's little to worry about/be hopeful for anyway.

Netami

I'm honestly surprised he hasn't been raped or sexually abused yet. It seems like such the cliche thing to happen.

Gullible

True, it could help to explain the cross dressing and jerkiness 280-odd years later.

Kasarn

Well, he's already the outcast and had rocks thrown at him and then moved to another, better society where he was accepted; sexual abuse would be over the top.

edit: lol I had like three trains of thought and they kind of mixed together really badly :p

Manawolf

Amber works in the direction remember.  At least that's what happened with her mature section...

Great, that's another year before it returns.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Gullible on July 11, 2006, 04:16:24 AM
I don't think a Fa-Teen rating would cover sodomy in the forest

For some reason that line amuses the hell out of me, appalling though the actual concept is.

Amber's comment about Devin looking like "a furry gay Nightcrawler" is starting to worry me again, although I'm fairly sure Fa-Teen will protect Abel's virtue.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

RJ

Thine mind hath been soiled by the seedings of evile thoughts...  :help

Kasarn

I hear Devin is the fashion police. DISCUSS

"The sooner we get to Regal Post, the sooner I can insult your mom and the way she dresses you..."

Gullible

Well, Abel is still in his funeral dress, so it's not perhaps the height of fashion.

ITOS

Quote from: Gullible on July 11, 2006, 04:55:14 AM
Well, Abel is still in his funeral dress, so it's not perhaps the height of fashion.

Isn't it the same clothes he used to wear but black?

By the way, black is always good. :mowninja *sneaks into the shadows*
This generic comment was brought to you by:

Gullible

Well, I like both of their fashion senses (they're both shirtless  :3).

blade

I am curently enjoying the way that Amber's thinking

:mowmeep

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: ITOS on July 11, 2006, 06:01:13 AM
By the way, black is always good. :mowninja *sneaks into the shadows*

But of course! Black pyjamas FTW!

You can go out into the jungle, or you can just lay about in it. Add a string of pearls, and you've got evening wear...

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

HealingBlight

Quote from: ITOS on July 10, 2006, 08:41:54 PM
I will forever think of "bananas in my ears" why I see that expression.

Ditto, :< is © Taski :)

Kenji

Quote from: RJ on July 11, 2006, 04:49:17 AM

*plants flowers in the mind soil* :D

Poofyspikes

Quote from: BillBuckner on July 10, 2006, 08:25:22 PM
Heh. Devin's expression on the last panel kicks ass. He just needs a cigarette, and it's perfect.

Don't most people smoke after the deed's been done?

RJ

Quote from: FireKatKid on July 11, 2006, 11:45:26 AM

Ow... you just HAD to plant venus fly traps, didn't you? D:

Kenji

Quote from: RJ on July 11, 2006, 12:02:23 PM
Quote from: FireKatKid on July 11, 2006, 11:45:26 AM

Ow... you just HAD to plant venus fly traps, didn't you? D:

Just try to be careful when you brush your hair! O:

Raskahn

Ooh I like where this (might) be going  :mowdan

And in my humble opinion, people over 20 who let their mothers dress them? my Gaydar is flashing.

Roureem Egas

Of course. And the gaydar has nothing to do with make up discussions, scarf knitting, putting on a girl's sailor suit school uniform...what else did I miss?

Malakin

That line in the comic is about the last thing i would joke about  :rolleyes  ;)

I mean hanging him upside down in a tree and leaving him there, yeah, but this o.o

But Abel is far far too easy to get to lol :P

Gullible

Quote from: Roureem Egas on July 11, 2006, 01:27:03 PM
Of course. And the gaydar has nothing to do with make up discussions, scarf knitting, putting on a girl's sailor suit school uniform...what else did I miss?

But those things haven't happened yet within the DMFA timeline - Abel's Story is currently some 275 years or so before the main storyline, considering Abel's age.

Supercheese

Quote from: Gullible on July 11, 2006, 02:17:14 PM
But those things haven't happened yet within the DMFA timeline - Abel's Story is currently some 275 years or so before the main storyline, considering Abel's age.

Err, where is Abel's age mentioned? (I feel bad for not knowing the answer to that question...)

Tapewolf

Quote from: Supercheese on July 11, 2006, 02:42:36 PM
Err, where is Abel's age mentioned? (I feel bad for not knowing the answer to that question...)

Amber said on the other forum, that he was 24 when his mother first noticed his clan marking, about a week ago from his PoV.

The link is here:
http://nice.purrsia.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=79;t=003240;p=1#000022

..and for posterity here is the text of the post.
(*EDIT* Yeah, that's real flattering, quoting Amber in a thread simply titled 'Sodomy'.  I'm lucky no-one saw me reading it at work.)

And it came to pass on the eighth of April 2006 at 4:52 GMT, Amber spake thus:

Fun facts:

1: Abel is 24.
2: A clan marking appears at random times and usually is just a link of sorts to the clan. It's magically activated yes, but not dependant. Some Cubi get them when they're 12, others might get them when they're 50(long after their wings have come in) It varies.
3: Clan markings and headwings have no relation to eachother. The headwings appear when a Cubi has finished "growing" or becomming an adult. Because lets face it...I dont want to think of a 2,000 year old creature that looks like an 8 year old. Noooo thank yoooou...
4: Emotional reactions wouldn't have any real impact on Abel just yet...other than that if people get sad around him he might feel a bit more empathetic of it. Or if there was an emotion he had an affinity for, he might feel oddly energetic. But likely Abel wouldn't think much of it.
5: Abel's marking is on his back which makes it hard for him to see. And he has long hair, which normally makes it hard to see for others.
6: I like wasabi peas. :3

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E