Corrupt A Wish Revived

Started by Rakala, August 11, 2008, 02:00:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sprocketsdance

Granted. You trap yourself in an infinite circle of the same wish.

I wish for chocolate rain.

Lisky

Granted, unfortunately it ruins the paint on your car, melts the sealant on your roofing, and causes a great deal of structural damage to your place of residence due to it's sheer density compared to water...

I wish for something entertaining to do for the next couple of hours, before i inevitably crash...

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Draken

Granted.  However, thanks to the sheer amount of time you spend on your gaming device before crashing causes it to crash a split second before you do.

I wish for catgirls to be real  :P.
"TEETH!  TEETH!  He's a biter!!!"
Go get'em, Jy!

Pancakes.  The evilest food thing since THOSE brownies.  You know the ones.

Currently a complete non-fan of Mab.  Say what you will, I will forever consider her the Big Bad >.>

Lysander

Granted, they are as real as you an me. The problem is...we are no longer real.

I for this wish to not be a wish.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Caswin

You dare to come before me with your arrogant demands?!  HRUGH!! *shakes fist; Lysander is replaced with a scorch mark*

I wish my proposed anime series about a catgirl was real.
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Lisky

Granted, unfortunately it's done by an american company that butchers plot, story, and basically everything about the anime, turning it into a kid friendly saturday morning cartoon  :cry

I wish i could get like 3 more hours of sleep right now

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

Lysander

Granted, but by doing so your face breaks your keyboard...

I wish for this wish to spring a leak.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Zedd

Granted and it leaks all over you and the floor you stand on...Ewwww

I wish to wonder where the time has gone since all good shows where removed from tv stations we rooted for

e_voyager

granted. now your wonder that form now till your day of doom. enjoy your forever unanswered question and yearning.

i wish to have much monies so that i may go to anthrocon
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Lisky

Granted, only too bad in earning you much monies you no longer have to go to AC this year... maybe next time...

I wish i had the time to do more things this summer

Nikki

Grated. You now have the time, but there's nothing at all to do! The Horror!!

I wish for a piece of gum.

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Sprocketsdance

Granted, but it has a flavor that lasts for two seconds before tasting like the inside of a tire.

I wish I could go to class.

Lisky

Granted, unfortunately the class is taught by the most boring man alive... and you quickly forget whatever lessons you were going to take

I wish my paper due next week was already done

Sprocketsdance

Granted, but for the rest of your life you will regret not writing that one paper because the teacher was super hot and was unimpressed by the lack of skill shown by the paper.

Edit:

I wish for a sunny day.

Lysander

Granted, the sun collides with Earth erasing all clouds for the sunniest day ever!

I wish for chapter 3.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Kitsune Ascendant

Granted. The relevant author went temporarily insane and it's a crossover fanfic with writing truly worthy of the brain bleach.

Oh, and I wish for a scroll with the wish spell
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.
yappities by silverfoxr, and are awesome.  Thanks!

Darkdragon

Granted. You gain the ability to cast the "wish" psynergy.

I wish I can cast wish. >.>

Lisky

Granted, whoever you cast 'wish' on, suddenly has the urge to ask for some deep desire that they've either suppressed or hidden... enjoy your ability to bring out people's hidden desires... especially the ones who have the urge to kill you :P

I wish for car prices to drop a little bit lower (without the auto companies going bankrupt), so i can afford a higher end car by the end of summer

Kitsune Ascendant

Granted. The price drop was accomplished by a combination of shortening the warranty drastically and a drop in quality.

I wish for world peace.
I may be a bit young to be worrying about it so much, but I'm not changing this sig until I find true love.

Sprocketsdance

Granted, but now we have alien overlords.

I wish to get internet at my house  :cry

Kitsune Ascendant

Granted, but all sites redirect to the ones you hate.

I wish to be trapped in a groundhog-day-esqe time loop of my best day ever, but be totally unaware of time looping.

Lysander

Granted, but those people who are a part of that best day ever eventually discover the time loop and go insane, murdering everyone they know which would include you, every day.

I wish for a parabolic tetrahedron.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Sprocketsdance

Granted, but the amount of DOF is overwhelming.

I wish for the willow to weep no more.

Lysander

Granted, but no longer being able to weep so beautifully makes the tree truly sad.

I wish for a three dimensional shadow.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

Darkdragon

Granted. You become a four dimensional object.

I wish time management was an area which would be outsourced.

Kitsune Ascendant

Granted. it was outsourced to someone who has no clue what time is, much less how to manage it. Consequently all the evil dictators in history will be meeting in an undisclosed location...next tuesday.

I wish for a shiny coin of gold.

Lysander

Granted, you have a shiny coin of gold-plated chocolate.

I wish to hang on the edge of tomorrow.   :januscat
TytajLucheek

shadowterm

Granted, one of your three buddies will have to help you back up if you don't want to fall and die. (L4D reference, could't help myself.)

I wish I could heal like wolverine. (that way, if I itch, I can slice the itchy part of me off. Skin can't itch if it isn't there! >:3 )
/)//w//(\

Lisky

Granted, unfortunately your powers come at the expense of a massive metabolic rate... if you don't consume 250 calories per hour, you'll begin to starve to death.

I wish for some coffee

Darkdragon

Granted. It is bitter to the extreme and regardless of the amount of sugar added to the coffee, its bitterness lingers.

I wish I had fewer problems.