20/08/03 [Abel 2 #24] - B Yourself.

Started by !KCA, August 03, 2008, 03:57:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tapewolf

Quote from: Mowser on August 03, 2008, 11:16:51 PM
Given those looks on Fa'lina's face that we've been getting in the last two strips, I can only wonder how much longer she's going to like having her offered 'cup' of hot coacoa slapped out of her hands by our currently fleeing Abel.

She's been doing this for something like 6600 years.  Even if it's fairly rare for 'Cubi to come to her in a state of nervous breakdown, I'd imagine she'd have got it down pat in that time - even if she didn't have the advantage of being able to read thoughts and emotions.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

!KCA

I actually did attribute the increase to changes in artistic style and the artist's own. . .reference points. Most of the characters largely stabilized around comic #400-ish. The most glaring exception in my mind. . .?

For some reason, Wildy-San never stabilized and has overtaken pretty much everyone else in terms of everything except actual physical size. At this point, she's. . .I don't know. . .a 16C? . . .Maybe D?

Jairus

Quote from: !KCA on August 04, 2008, 04:17:58 AM
For some reason, Wildy-San never stabilized and has overtaken pretty much everyone else in terms of everything except actual physical size. At this point, she's. . .I don't know. . .a 16C? . . .Maybe D?

Well, to be fair, she's a little smaller than the other cast members (excluding Jy-jy... actually, which one of them is taller? Does anyone know?), so proportionally they may be large but in reality they're a bit smaller...

I don't know if that makes it better or worse.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Kuari

Quote from: !KCA on August 04, 2008, 04:17:58 AM
I actually did attribute the increase to changes in artistic style and the artist's own. . .reference points. Most of the characters largely stabilized around comic #400-ish. The most glaring exception in my mind. . .?

http://www.missmab.com/Comics/Vol_737.php

....  I'm thinking more C level if you compare it to her body size....  D is a bit much...  I'm not expert on this though.

silentassassin

Didn't think i'd ever see a full discussion about bra sizes here

Kuari

Neither did I....  I kind of wasn't thinking about it...  just kind of popped up

Naldru

If the clothing is too tight, it sort of pops out.

I remember that a book on anime devoted several pages to this discussion.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Valynth on August 04, 2008, 12:02:33 AM
(we don't have a dooooooo eeeeeeet emoticon?  Thought it'd be a shoe in for this forum.)

Haven't seen something suitable, and not massively huge. Since, as we all know, if we put out more large pics, some stupi^H^H^H^Hwell intentioned person will use a whole stack of them...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Anri

Jer-oh-me

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on August 04, 2008, 06:44:44 AM
Quote from: Valynth on August 04, 2008, 12:02:33 AM
(we don't have a dooooooo eeeeeeet emoticon?  Thought it'd be a shoe in for this forum.)

Haven't seen something suitable, and not massively huge. Since, as we all know, if we put out more large pics, some stupi^H^H^H^Hwell intentioned person will use a whole stack of them...

How about an animated one that has the same expression Mab did with a speech bubble that scrolls 'Doooooooo eeeeeeeeet.' I dunno, silly idea, and yeah, over abusers could easily be an issue.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Tikki on August 04, 2008, 07:57:20 AM
Aaah, memories of alt.devilbunnies. ;3

alt.barney.die.die.die

Although I preferred lurking in a.s.r, myself.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Paul

Quote from: silentassassin on August 04, 2008, 06:11:11 AM
Didn't think i'd ever see a full discussion about bra sizes here

Tits or GTFO?

Alondro

Quote from: Rafe on August 03, 2008, 10:58:54 PM
When do we get the Doug Winger guest strip? 

Actually, I think it may be Drr. Ink's evil influence!

He draws em big.   :B
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

AmigaDragon

Quote from: Alterationartist on August 03, 2008, 07:24:21 PM
If anything, he might strike up with a headache soon similar to Dan. It might also become varied dependent of whether or not Abel current wishes to be a cubi, similar to the issues that Dan might be struggling with.

I think Dan has stronger issues against his cubi heritage because he came into it as an adventurer with cubi-fighting experience. Abel may have never (to his knowledge) met a cubi until Aniz revealed himself.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Tapewolf

Quote from: AmigaDragon on August 04, 2008, 11:33:15 AM
I think Dan has stronger issues against his cubi heritage because he came into it as an adventurer with cubi-fighting experience.
Well, Dee actually made him swear never to fight 'Cubi, but aside from that, yes.  Adventuring taught him that they exist, a little bit about what they can do, and that they are - by and large - evil.  So yes, Dan has problems from that particular brand of education.  However, he's not unique in that... see Abel's comment in 602.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Grenn

Apparently Fa-laffle is everywhere Abel wants to be :p

Paul

If anything, he might strike up with a headache soon similar to Dan. It might also become varied dependent of whether or not Abel current wishes to be a cubi, similar to the issues that Dan might be struggling with.

I think Dan has stronger issues against his cubi heritage because he came into it as an adventurer with cubi-fighting experience. Abel may have never (to his knowledge) met a cubi until Aniz revealed himself.

Aniz didn't exactly give a good first impression. It'll be interesting to see how Abel copes with other cubi for a start. So far, he doesn't seem to appreciate Fa'lina being with him. And I don't think it was her boob talk that made him run for the door...

Alterationartist

Quote from: Paul on August 06, 2008, 02:33:00 PM

Aniz didn't exactly give a good first impression.
Right out my mouth.
Round 9!