Corrupt a Wish

Started by Saist, July 09, 2006, 12:38:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

Granted. Now Dr. Light keeps messing with you every time you visit! :3

I wish that I had a latke.

e_voyager

ahh were did this new x8 buster come form? and now my copy weapons don't need extra  power?  what wrong with you all? auggg... wait you're me aren't you?

granted you not have a lake of latte. enjoy

i wish that i could see more fall out form the wishes i corrupted.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

GabrielsThoughts

generaly I would say no and turn you into sailor moon but in this instance I'm going to go the extra mile and curse for all eternity to be the occupant of the lost room... enjoy your stay at the nut house until you get tired of living and ask someone to take your place.

I wish for the ultimate in booger launchers.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

e_voyager

been there done that wrote a poem about it and had that poem turning into a song by Doug the eagle

granted they are now part of you nose and can only be fired by and unforced sneeze.

i wish that more people here to corrupt the wishes as we play. maybe then need evil lessons
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Cogidubnus

Granted. Everyone here is now 200% more evil. Even RJ. :U

I wish I had a Latke:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Latke

llearch n'n'daCorna

Granted. However, since there's a minor typo in the wish resolving department, what you end up with is a lake. Made out of potato.

It's not cooked, either. And it froze over. And you're all out of oil.

I wish I could be a little nicer to Cogidubnus, since he's such a clever guy, and I enjoy watching his posts...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

KarlOmega1

granted...but it annoys him after a while...

I wish I could go on the net and any De-rez (delete) any virus that dare to mess with me...using my disc and light cycle...
I'm a Skype User.
Skype Name: Karaius

Drake Manaweilder

Granted, but but it turns out that you fergot how to ride the bike, and you are incredibly in-accurate with a Frisbee. >:3

I wish I could draw whenever I want to.. Rather than wait untill I get inspired somehow...

yes i do get the reference, it's Tron

GabrielsThoughts

granted, unfortunately you allready can draw whenever you want to...but now you are paid to do it and insperation is a problem because you are now a lusty tavern maid who would rather spend her free time doing something else

I wish for some egg nog and a chocolate cupcake with sprinkles.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Valynth

Granted, but you are crushed by a fat boy stampede.

I wish I was a cyborg.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.
Chant for something good and it may happen
Chant for something bad and it will happen
C.O.D.:  Chronic high speed lead poisoning  (etch that on my grave)

Aisha deCabre

Granted.  Unfortunately they forgot to get you some cool weapons when they made you a cyborg.   :U

Having come from Eragon today, I wish I had a dragon.   :3
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

GabrielsThoughts

granted unfortunately the spikes on its back prevent you from riding without removing your ability to reproduce.

I wish for the ability to see tiny weenie, itsy bitsy, yellow polka dot bikini's that are smaller than the atom.

Valynth

Granted, but it's a rather uselss ability.

I wish I had mystical ninja skills.
The fate of the world always rests in the hands of an idiot.  You should start treating me better.

xHaZxMaTx

Granted, but not knowing how to control them, you teleport inside a wall.

I wish Xze wasn't grounded. :cry

GabrielsThoughts

granted, she is now airborne...slowly falling to her death in perpetual freefall curseing you with her last breath.

I wish for santa to give me a Nintendo Wii for christmas.

Valynth

Granted, but since santa is old fashioned it's a simple wooden box shaped like a Wii.

I wish I could control gravity.

Snuggles

Granted, but because of the power Gravity controls you now Mwhaha
Any way. I wish that everyone have a happy life and no pain or suffering could come of it.

e_voyager

granted everyone is now resting peacefully in their graves and the afterlife that they are waiting to receive lacks war and violence.

i wish that people would remember that souls are tarnished by my art. after all i was a demon lord once know as the dark eternal.