Dreams of the Past (inactive)

Started by Paladin Sheppard, January 15, 2011, 04:38:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SquirrelWizard

Cinna looked down and picked the pack up and brought it over to the human. "Here you go, your arcamaeic whatsits. Do you need help? We can probably find someone who can do some healing magic on you."
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Paladin Sheppard

Tommaso's inspection of his wound was aided by a small mirror that had fallen to the floor, and no evidence of any cybernetics was visible.  and blood loss was beginning to be a major problem.

Kandela stood up and inspected the shield, noting it had held up to the grenade's shrapnel rather well, despite its light weight. Chris was also unharmed she was glad to see, but she couldn't see the others.

"Salem? Cinna? Tommaso?" She called out "Are you ok? Where are you?" The Tauren stood up and started across the parking lot towards the building she had seen them last.

Lisky

The indignity of what he was about to ask struck him at that moment.  He was like a kitten who'd crawled to high and had decided it's only choice was to mewl for help from some caring soul.  Suffice to say, it was quite accurate, but the mental linkage was there.

The feline replied to Kande, "I'm over here... on the roof.  I could use a hand if you're not too busy"

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

AmberCross

Lying battered on the ground, Chris muttered to himself, "I'm getting too old for this..." before wearily getting to his feet, various joints cracking and muscles complaining. He started on a self check, glad to see that at the very least nothing was sprained or broken. Satisfied, he then looked around to see Kandela heading towards the grenade site and Wraith on a nearby roof. He looked doubtfully at the damaged structure and at Kandela's lack of wings deciding that perhaps he should try taking care of the cat. Unfortunately, he had little to no training with healing. What he DID have however, was over fifty years of experience during which a person can really pick up a thing or two. Furthermore, he had another rather strong hunch.

He ran a brief surge of electricity through himself to do a bit of healing and affect an adrenaline rush before spreading his wings and launching up to land on the roof. Sitting next to the cat, he examined the wound. "All right, I'm not the best of healers, but I think I can help a bit. I warn you, it will feel something akin to cauterizing a wound though I suspect you won't mind. If you get the chance however, you should think about finding one of those crystal brains. They seem to restore lost abilities and you seem like the kind of person with advanced healing."

Shachza

Tommaso let Cinna set his pack on the floor next to him before tipping it to lean against him.

"I am a healer of sorts." he said with a bit more vitriol in to that than he had intended.

He knew what he would find in his pack, and none of it was what he really wanted.  While fully stocked with various medical items, everything in the pack was absolutely archaeic.  Not worrying about how badly he was grinding his teeth in pain and effort to stay focused he pulled out a roll of bandage, pads, an anaesthetic syringe, and disinfectant with his good arm.  It would have to do to start.

"I will need some help."  He looked up at the faces of the two ladies.  "First we need to get pressure on it so that I do not bleed out.  Dampen the pad with the disinfectant, and then use the roll to bind my shoulder as tight as you can."  As he explained this he took the syringe and injected what should be enough to dull the pain in his shoulder.

As he pulled the needle out a thought wandered up into his mind.

"Do you still have that brain?" he asked Sifa.
            <-- #1 that is!

SquirrelWizard

Cinna followed Tommaso's orders and pressed the pad with the disinfectant on his shoulder. "bandaids are nice, but it would probably be better to use magic. Like this...."

Basic healing magic was something one picked up while traveling on their own, it was something of a necessity. You never knew what to expect while on the road, between cuts, scratches, and reattaching random body parts, you had to be flexible. Not waiting for anybody to react, Cinna closed her eyes and focused on the wound. In her minds eye she envisioned it closing before her, shaping magic and feeding it into the wound to try and make it a reality.
Update Status: Zombified

<Tezkat> Talking to yourself is a sign of impending mental collapse.
<SquirrelWizard> I talk to myself all the time, and I'm the sanest guy I know.

<TotalBiscuit> Upgrades! Upgrades! Upgrades! Its wacky-waving-inflatable-arm waving... nuclear missile... well, suppose that works...

Lisky

As the winged man offered assistance, Wraith politely nodded, "Do what you can. And as for my healing... it's part of my biology... no ethreal powers, nor arcane arts here.  Just eat some food, and let my metabolism take care of the rest."  Giving a shrug, he presented his wounded legs to the healer.

I support the demon race (usually with my hands)!   Also... LOOK A DISTRACTION! -->

AmberCross

"Intrinsic to biology... so was my ability to fly. But then perhaps the air here is just thin." Chris mused as he put his hands over the wound(s?). Setting an gradient in electric field from one hand to the other, he placed his hands on either side of the gash and manipulated the energy between to act similar to stitches, lining up various parts and holding them together. He then grabbed a roll of gauze from his bag and wrapped it around the leg, tying it at the end.

"This should hold enough to walk on, but I wouldn't recommend dancing, running, kicking, etc for the next few days. We'll see how it turns out."

Inumo

Sifa paused a moment before swinging her backpack in front of her. "Um..." She started rummaging around, before zipping it back up. "I must have left it out there when we got attacked. One sec." With that, she ran out to where she first took cover and looked around, finally picking up the brain and carrying it back to Tommaso. Setting it beside him, she said, "Alright, here it is. Anything else I can help you with?"

Paladin Sheppard

Chris' efforts were largely successful, Wraith's wounds closed and flesh started to heal, yet the wounds were still felt fresh are sore.

The Tauren seeing that Chris was tending to Salem went in search of the others. Stepping over the mound of pulped flesh and plate-mail, Kandela fishished reloaded the HK21 from one of the spare ammunition pouches in her pack, letting the LMG hang by its sling. As she drew near the building she had seen Tommaso and the girls enter she pulled the large revolver from her thigh holster again.

"Are you Okay in here?" She said with a trace of concern as none of the trio had replied to her earlier call.

Inumo

Sifa looked up at Kandela's calling. "Wha-- Oh, yeah, we're fine, sorry, just got a little hung up dealing with this guy's shoulder."

Lisky

Slowly standing up, Wraith checked his ammunition, flicked the safety on, then gave a polite nod to the angel-like thing.  "You have my thanks, sir.  It seems an odd collection we've got here... It seems like there's no consistent timeline... or... well.. even abilities here... My scientific knowledge in the area is a bit limited... but when that which is logical is no longer applicable, then that which is possible, however improbable is the likely result...  With that in mind... it seems like an alternate universe has drawn us in or something... "

double-checking his safeties, the feline got closer to the edge, starting to lower himself down.  "We should regroup with the others... before more trouble appears"