Question for established readers...

Started by Destina Faroda, July 08, 2006, 11:34:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LionHeart

What they said.

Some of the jokes only make sense if you've read the earlier strips.
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Gullible

Reading it all at once is great, but exhausting at the same time.  Kinda like watching the extended versions of all three LotR movies back to back.  (I was baking for my sister's LotR party >.<)

RynSerenity

Quote from: Gullible on July 10, 2006, 12:48:29 PM
Reading it all at once is great, but exhausting at the same time.  Kinda like watching the extended versions of all three LotR movies back to back.  (I was baking for my sister's LotR party >.<)

I've done that. It's fun, but hellsa exhausting.  :sleep

Eibborn

It can be a bit painful in the beginning, but I'd read it anyway. It improves quickly, and promptly begins RAWKING!
/kicks the internet over

Supercheese

Quote from: Eibbor_N on July 10, 2006, 04:21:24 PM
It can be a bit painful in the beginning, but I'd read it anyway. It improves quickly, and promptly begins RAWKING!

Whoah, more Paper Mario 2-ish stuff...

GabrielsThoughts

reading thru the pokemon section was a little lame... but a good lame.
   clickity click click click. Quote in personal text is from Walter Bishop of Fringe.

Zedd

:3 I love DMFA so much...I just wish I could find the spare time reading it and while at the dinner table as well

Supercheese

Quote from: Zedd on July 10, 2006, 08:20:47 PM
:3 I love DMFA so much...I just wish I could find the spare time reading it and while at the dinner table as well

Wireless Internet + Laptop perhaps?

Zedd

Quote from: Supercheese on July 10, 2006, 08:24:11 PM
Quote from: Zedd on July 10, 2006, 08:20:47 PM

Wireless Internet + Laptop perhaps?

If  do have have wireless net....And if I had a laptop.....Oh gods if I did...I would been at AC last year and this year

bill

Zedd

What did I just say,......IF had the MONEY

bill

Not that much money, compared to a laptop, that is.

Zedd

Still I tha trequires money and a job..I dont have etheir

Nikki

Quote from: Gullible on July 10, 2006, 12:48:29 PM
i loved doing that.

Even better.

ALL 6 STAR WARS BACK TO BACK!!

starting with 4  :mowwink

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Kio

:yeahthat   :starwars  I read it all in like less than a week and see me now.... :kittylove

Lucheek

I would keep things simple, and start from number one. DMFA tends to continue old jokes and it might help just for that purpose. Not to mention you learn the characters (...after a while.)