Excuse me

Started by Alterationartist, July 08, 2008, 09:56:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alterationartist

Did anybody happen to save the the segments of the last Wallpaper War. I wasn't able to see all of them, and can't now because the WW archives aren't updated.
Round 9!

Sunblink

Quote from: Alterationartist on July 08, 2008, 09:56:32 PM
Did anybody happen to save the the segments of the last Wallpaper War. I wasn't able to see all of them, and can't now because the WW archives aren't updated.

I saved all of them, I believe. I'll upload them onto my Photobucket account.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Jairus

Oh, cool! I've actually been trying to find those too.
Erupting Burning Sekiha Hell and Heaven Tenkyoken Tatsumaki Zankantō!!
NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRDS! - Amber Williams
"And again I say unto you: bite me." - Harry Dresden
You'll catch crap no matter what sort of net you throw out - Me

Sunblink

Okay, I lied. These aren't all of the Wallpapers; I seem to be missing the last one. I'll need to do some digging around in my folders to find  the separate graphics of Abel lying on top of the Abel's Story banner.

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

Part 6 (the funniest)

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

And I'll post the little Abel graphics later. Enjoy your wallpaper thingies.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Jairus

Where's the mow that slamming it's fist on the table and laughing so hard it almost falls off of the couch? Seriously, those were amazing! Thanks for posting those! Ah, poor Abel. Poor Jyrras too.

Sunblink

Quote from: Jairus on July 09, 2008, 10:41:49 AM

Where's the mow that slamming it's fist on the table and laughing so hard it almost falls off of the couch? Seriously, those were amazing! Thanks for posting those! Ah, poor Abel. Poor Jyrras too.

There was one of those? I think I missed that one too :< Sorry about that. But I'm glad you like the ones I have.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Jairus

I'm still waking up, so I don't think I clarified properly: I was talking about a mow emoticon, not a piece of the wallpaper wars. I actually don't know what's missing from the wallpaper wars. Otherwise I would have voted for the guys, just for a shot that included those two.

Sunblink

Quote from: Jairus on July 09, 2008, 10:55:41 AM
I'm still waking up, so I don't think I clarified properly: I was talking about a mow emoticon, not a piece of the wallpaper wars. I actually don't know what's missing from the wallpaper wars. Otherwise I would have voted for the guys, just for a shot that included those two.

Oh, I gotcha. XD Sorry about the misunderstanding. As for voting for the guys... well, there was a ten-dollar gap between the guys and the girls, so it was declared a tie, and both wallpapers are going to be drawn, along with a fun mini-arc. I don't have the result Wallpaper War banner, but the topic discussing the outcome is still around. Right here.

Anyway, enjoy :3

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Jairus

Oh, cool. Thanks again for posting them. I swear that I clenched my legs and winced when poor Abel landed on the... whatever it is... wall, I guess. Eurgh.

Faerie Alex

I have the last one. I'll go ahead and post the Abel graphics too if you don't mind:

Part 10

Abel graphic #1 (went with part 9)

Abel graphic #2 (went with part 10)

I think there might have been one more that didn't have any text, but I can't seem to find that one right now.

To be honest, I was kinda hoping that Abel would get up and start walking around the front page at some point. :B Oh well.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

Alterationartist

Thanks for putting them up, person who shares a name with a Zelda character. (God forbid if you ever figure that one out...) Now I can enjoy them as much as want!
Round 9!

Zedd

Quote from: Alterationartist on July 10, 2008, 02:48:15 PM
Thanks for putting them up, person who shares a name with a Zelda character. (God forbid if you ever figure that one out...) Now I can enjoy them as much as want!
Yes and makes sure you enjoy them well..And I belive Keaton is well aware cause she loves the magical kitsune fox of Zelda

Sofox

Quote from: Zedd on July 11, 2008, 01:15:20 AM
Yes and makes sure you enjoy them well..And I belive Keaton is well aware cause she loves the magical kitsune fox of Zelda
It certainly threw off my first guess of it being a reference to a famous comic performer of silent cinema.

Sunblink

Quote from: Sofox on July 11, 2008, 12:09:23 PM
Quote from: Zedd on July 11, 2008, 01:15:20 AM
It certainly threw off my first guess of it being a reference to a famous comic performer of silent cinema.

Zedd's right. XD I loved the Keaton race from Zelda when I was a little kid, so I ended up naming my pseudonym after it. That's also why my character's color scheme is yellow and black, other than the fact I love that color combination.

Everyone always seems to think I named myself after Buster Keaton or Michael Keaton, though. I don't think that last one is so far-fetched, seeing as I love Batman.

Actually, I think Alterationartist was the first person to ever guess I was named after the Zelda-Keaton race right on the dot.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Raffe

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on July 09, 2008, 11:22:07 AM
As for voting for the guys... well, there was a ten-dollar gap between the guys and the girls
Two dollars. It was twelve, but at the last minute there was a ten towards the girls, and the guys lead was reduced to two.  While technically a victory, close enough for a tie. What were the ending numbers?  Blagh, didn't see part ten up, it has the story so ignore me.
Hooray ellipsis!

Sunblink

Quote from: Tapewolf on July 11, 2008, 04:51:31 PM
Dean Keaton.

I desperately need to see that movie.

~Keaton the Black Jackal

llearch n'n'daCorna

Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Sofox

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on July 13, 2008, 04:46:04 AM
Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on July 12, 2008, 08:59:40 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on July 11, 2008, 04:51:31 PM
Dean Keaton.
I desperately need to see that movie.

Yes. Yes, you do.

Keyser Soze says you need to...
It would me easier for me to if I didn't fricken know the ending.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Sofox on July 13, 2008, 02:29:42 PM
It would me easier for me to if I didn't fricken know the ending.
Do it anyway.  I've seen it at least six times and it doesn't lose its appeal, even when you know what's coming.  In fact, you tend to notice more things in later viewings.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

darkfox1

hello hi im new to this what going on

AmigaDragon

Started as a question about wallpaper war art (which isn't in the archives yet). I'm not sure what's going on here any more.
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Jairus

Quote from: darkfox1 on July 15, 2008, 12:07:44 AM
hello hi im new to this what going on

Welcome to the forum, darkfox1. My name is Jairus (not to be confused with Jyrras), and everyone here is nuts. Threads tend to move away from their original topic, and can only occasionally be dragged back from the tangent they've gotten themselves into.

Again, welcome to the forum, and enjoy!

Sofox

Just saw the Usual Suspects, I have to say Tape, it was very good, but definitely not as good when you know the ending. (I'd hear/watched it vaguely at one stage, and been flat out told a story of someone spoling it for other people, so it was hard to get off my mind when watching it.)

Want a blast of irony? I use an online postage DVD rental service that lets me have 2 DVDs out at a time and selects which one to send out randomly from my rental queue (since I haven't prioritiesed any of them). And the other DVD I had out along with this one that I haven't watched yet? The Crying Game, another movie with an Irish connection that has a big twist that I also know in advance.

Brunhidden

Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.