DMFA fanclub on SL

Started by Silverfoxr, June 24, 2008, 06:29:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Silverfoxr

I know alot of the regulars ages ago left SL - but the DMFA fanclub still exists, but posting here as well - DMFA Lost Lake inn was recently closed due to lack of activty and now the club might be closing to
this is a last effort just to see how many active members there are still on SL who where also in The DMFA fan club, altre orginally created the club it lasted for 2 and half years and now may have to close
if you still active on SL and a DMFA member please let either me or min know - we need to hear from you within a month before the club gets shut down - thanks :)
if there are still members we well be looking at getting some new land in Butler when it becomes available since thats where all activity is now focused on

Suwako

I never go onto Sl these days, and i will be going on vacation so you wont be seeing much activity from my side, sadly.

Faerie Alex

I'm on Second Life now and then, but as a minor, I have to be on a different server (or something like that) from the main part of Second Life, where I assume the DMFA fanclub is.
Jeez I need to update this thing.

AmigaDragon

In the year and a half I've been on SL I never noticed any activity any time I've gone to Lost Lake (admittedly just a few times).
"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Suwako

I've gone there a few times too meet up with someone I saw hanging out there on the map.

so I've seen plenty of dudes and dudeets there.

Llewelyn

I still poke my snout in SL every so often, but lately I've been stuck in WoW. 

Why close the club group though?  Can't hurt to leave it open since it doesn't hurt anything, unless it's a case of wanting to close it rather than letting it trickle to death.

Silverfoxr

part of it is cause alot of the old users of Sl are gone - and ttheres properly alot of dead or inactive accounts sitting there - we'e trying to find out who is active so we can create a new group with the active members -so far the only real active ones are myself, min and Janus, we dont want to see DMFA Lost Lake disseaprer cause it has been in SL for a very long time now
the actual Lost Lake at SL was recently put up for sale - since me and Janus Moved to Butler,(its weird everyone seemed to follow us- we move house and everyone follows like lambs! O_O)  so we want to eventually move everythign over to the same sim, to keep it all in the same area

Tezkat

Hmm. It's been a while since I've been really active in SL. Every time I visited, though, Lost Lake was empty. My friend list is mostly full of people who haven't been on in ages, either, so I rarely feel like sticking around...  :<
The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

ShiningShadow

What is the link to the site so I could join.

Tezkat

http://secondlife.com

It's easy to get lost in there, though. Now that Lost Lake is closed, I'm not sure where the peeps from around here hang out anymore... (Try the Butler sim, maybe?)

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

Lego3400

Sorry for reviving an old thread but I'll definitely join up!

Reese Tora

My intrest in SL got sparked again this past weekend, and I've been working on getting back in to my existing account.  I think I last logged out in the DMFA area. (though it may well have moved in the last two and a half years...)

If I do get back in, and stay in, I'll definently be hanging around there if it's still there to hang around in.

Right, I'm back in.  I was probably standing in the location that Lost Lake was in before it closed, since I have a map marker for Lost Lake that was near where I was standing (in Charissa?)

I will have to relearn some stuff.
<-Reese yaps by Silverfox and Animation by Tiger_T->
correlation =/= causation

Silverfoxr

Charissa was the sim where the orignal lost lake was - then it moved to Albauta - both areas are now closed

Butler is where most of the people tend to hang out now - the new lost lake well be in this area when the land becomes avilable