Person Above You (P.A.Y.)

Started by Dakata, July 08, 2006, 06:43:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Suwako

Paladin has an avatar made by Zina, its obvious that that makes him cool.

RJ

Aiyno just recieved a basket of muffins from RJ  :rj

Gareeku

RJ is, quite possibly, one of the nicest people i've ever had the pleasure of talking to. not only that, but she's a brilliant artist, and of course features in both my story and the rp. ^.^

RJ

Gareeku has just killed RJ with praise...

Gareeku

RJ was killed by me! I'm a murderer! D:

*Goes to prison*

Suwako

Gareeku is an awsome fanfict writer.

Aridas

Saist

Quote from: Aridas Soulfire on July 31, 2006, 01:15:46 PM
Aiyno has(had) 666 posts :3

Aridas has an interesting habit of keeping things interesting to watch.

Suwako

Back ontopic guys:

je.saist has an amazingly cute avatar.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Aiyno isn't bad with their avatar either. :-)
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Dakata

Llearchy's a smart widdle box because he knows the word that starts with 'f' and ends with 'uck'. D:

...*Pets the "smart" widdle box* >:3

e_voyager

dakata brought this game here but hse need a darker avato. i can help with that.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Rowne

I find that e_voyager is as infatuated with robotics and artificial life as I am.  Not that this is a bad thing, since that's the way of the future and soon everyone will realize this.  They will be upgraded.

*Cough.* Sorry, I just watched Doomsday (Doctor Who, the new set, season two, last episode) again.

Aridas

Rowne is the coolest person on this forum, evar. Well, judging by the avatar.

bill

Aridas's sig is the trippiest on the forum.

e_voyager

bill has a higher aproval rating then me. 100+ buddy
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

bill

EV has a post-per-day count of 117, which is rather impressive.

e_voyager

bill can see my stats? how is that possibe?

bill

EV should try clicking the username to the left of the message.  ;)

e_voyager

ah i just missed the post count stats. no biggie. bill is vary observent as i keep forgetting thing.

Gareeku

E's yap is just too damn cute. E ain't such a bad guy either. ^.^

e_voyager

Gareeku's avatar shows a devotion to marshal arts that i have never achieved.

Gareeku

E knows of my obsession with martial arts. I will also commend him on his fandom for the Megaman games, as they are fine games indeed. :)

Rowne

From my wanderings through this forum, Gareeku seems to wholly understand what makes a great fighting game, be it 2D or 3D.

Suwako

Rowne is being a being and beings are coool  :mowtongue

e_voyager

Aiyno always seems to say nice things on this thread and that is very cool

Lysander

e_voyager appears to do the same as what he says is great about others. :januscat
TytajLucheek

Nikki

Ly's Siggy Reminds me of Kiba...(teh wolfie)

Much thanks to Keaton and Haz for my sig, and King Of Hearts for my avatar. ILU guys <3

Gullible

Xze-Xze's blood-drenched avatar is still surprisingly cute.

Roureem Egas

GUllible's chibi form has a cute blush.