The ban game, v03

Started by Ren Gaulen, April 23, 2008, 09:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_voyager

Ryudo Lee is banned because i left out the football part that means so long
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Ryudo Lee

What?  That confused me.  That's it.  You're banned, e_voyager.

Thanks to Taski & Silverfoxr for the artwork!

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned for being confused. And for ninja'ing me. >:[

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned because the complete samurai warrior trains in ninjutsu as well. (see samurai Jack for details)
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Spanky is banned by Lightning Jack, who is far better than Samurai Jack - although not quite as good as Spring-Heeled Jack...
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Ren Gaulen

Llearch is banned because neither of them is as good as Jack the Reaper. Yes, the Reaper... >:3

e_voyager

Re is banned for bring up the ultimate jack against whom all others are measured. i banned him since i can't beat that Jack with another jack.

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because there is another Skywalker Jack. Captain Jack Sparrow!!! *dun dun dun*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned because he doesn't know Jack Schitt.

e_voyager

Llearch is banned because one eyed jack is still around watching the show down (and i said that jack the reaper was the ultimate jack not that there were no other jacks just non that can beat him)

Ren Gaulen

E_voyager is banned because I have had enough of these *censored* Jacks in this *censored* thread!!! D:<

Ryudo Lee

Ren is banned for the poor Snakes on a Plane reference.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned for disapproving of the poor "Snakes on a Plane" reference. Solid Snake, Liquid Snake and Big Boss (previously known as Naked Snake) would like to have a word with you.
When they are done hiding in those cardboard boxes. Man, they're useless... *facepalm*

llearch n'n'daCorna

Ren Gaulen is banned for disparaging boxes.

Ren Gaulen

Llearch is banned because I was talking about the Snakes, not the boxes. I was just annoyed by the fact that they all simultaneously decided to hide.

VSMIT

Ren is banned for missing such an obvious hiding place.

Slowtini

VSMIT is banned for having an absolutely unpronounceable user name.

VSMIT

Slowtini is banned for not being able to pronounce my username.  It's actually quite simple.
VSMIT -> VEE-smit

Slowtini

VSMIT is banned for... LIFE!  D:

e_voyager

Slowtini is banned because no one is this game is banned for life

gh0st

e voyager is banned because you were banned for life, therfore you are wrong, good day, stop coming back.

Jim Halisstrad

Ghost is Banned for being undead and incorporeal.

e_voyager

jim is banned for using a drip visual as his avatar

yakanaj

e_voyager is banned for reminding me of Star Trek.

Ren Gaulen

Yakanaj is banned for thinking about Star Trek.

yakanaj

Ren Gaulen is banned because he keeps brining up that...that...That!

Ren Gaulen

Yakanaj is banned because I find her peculiar reaction to the words "Star Trek" quite fascinating.

Jim Halisstrad

Ren is banned because the other half of his name isn't Hoek.

Ryudo Lee

Jim is banned for not being Stimpy.

Ren Gaulen

Ryudo is banned because I have missed an opportunity to ban Jim for thinking that I have anything in common with Ren Hoek.