28/05/08 [DMFA #908] - New job please?

Started by Psaakyrn, May 28, 2008, 03:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

thegayhare

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: thegayhare on May 30, 2008, 08:51:43 AM
be careful that gif could cause epileptic seizure

Well, no, not really. But it can cause your head to explode.

AmigaDragon

"Cogito, ergo es. I think, therefore you is." Ray D. Tutto (King of the Moon) to Baron Munschaussen

Naldru

Quote from: AmigaDragon on May 30, 2008, 09:34:53 PM
like Blipverts can
Incredible.  Somebody else here who is old enough to remember Max Headroom.  (On the other hand, there aren't many of us here old enough to remember Amigas, either.)
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Naldru on May 31, 2008, 01:54:35 PM
Incredible.  Somebody else here who is old enough to remember Max Headroom.  (On the other hand, there aren't many of us here old enough to remember Amigas, either.)

Dammit. I knew I knew blipverts from somewhere.

I just couldn't put my finger on where it was from. Been far too long since I last saw Max.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

Naldru

Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Naldru on May 31, 2008, 07:30:13 PM
Max still lives on the internet

Where else
Well, not on AOL,  anyway.  Unless you happen to live in some particular, undisclosed location, presumably within the US.

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k216/tapewolf/scraps/no_go_away.png

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Naldru

Oh well, we'll always have YouTube, unless they blocked that as well.

Rafe

I thought he was killed.  He was captured by the elderly pirates in  The Crimson Permanent Assurance, and made to walk the plank when they sailed their old insurance company through London and boarded the skyscraper of the Verybig Corporation of America.  . 

...Tell me someone else remembers that.
Rafe

Victoire Épique

Quote from: Rafe on May 31, 2008, 10:51:26 PM
I thought he was killed.  He was captured by the elderly pirates in  The Crimson Permanent Assurance, and made to walk the plank when they sailed their old insurance company through London and boarded the skyscraper of the Verybig Corporation of America.  . 

...Tell me someone else remembers that.

As if it's even possible to forget that.

llearch n'n'daCorna

Sailing on the wide accountant sea. *cough*
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

DarkAudit

We interrupt this thread to apologise for this unwarranted attack by the supporting feature. Luckily, we have been prepared for this eventuality, and are now taking steps to remedy it.

*CRASH!!!*
The power and the glory is over, so I'll take it.
The power and the glory is over, so I'll make it.
The power and the glory is over, and I'll break it.
The power and the glory is over....