04/14/08 [DMFA #894] - Starting off on the wrong foot.

Started by Suwako, April 14, 2008, 04:32:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Sofox on April 15, 2008, 12:23:43 PM
I'm surprised Dan managed to sneek up on the woman in the firstplace with that footware.

I think it's more a case of she discounted any danger from his side.

For reasons which will become obvious, Dan will be massively outnumbered, outgunned, and outthought...

... and will win anyway. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

terrycloth

That's what being the hero's all about. You're the only one who gets to use save points, so from everyone else's point of view things just work out for you and they're like 'how the heck did he manage that?'

llearch n'n'daCorna

... by dropping his loincloth, I think he said. ;-]

Ren Gaulen

Quote from: llearch n'n'daCorna on April 15, 2008, 02:10:59 PM
... by dropping his loincloth, I think he said. ;-]

He used the loincloth dropping trick against the ice orcs. Unless Dark P keeps ice orcs somewhere in his castle there won't be any loincloth dropping involved in this flashback.

llearch n'n'daCorna

-I- know that. -You- know that. Does terrycloth?

Heck, does Dan? Who knows, maybe the stories get better every time...

e_voyager

Quote from: Lucheek on April 15, 2008, 07:02:28 AM
Oh, so Hannah is a newly-named Amazon? For a second  I thought it was a typo (and ment to be Shanna).

Hm. Rhyming names....
well i'm sure that everyone remembers Queen Hannan form Dan's adventure with Mab and shaman during Danial T'Fionian Warrior for hire but is it the same girl? yes i think so. but in truth
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: e_voyager on April 15, 2008, 05:40:54 PM
Quote from: Lucheek on April 15, 2008, 07:02:28 AM
Oh, so Hannah is a newly-named Amazon? For a second  I thought it was a typo (and ment to be Shanna).

Hm. Rhyming names....
well i'm sure that everyone remembers Queen Hannan form Dan's adventure with Mab and shaman during Danial T'Fionian Warrior for hire but is it the same girl? yes i think so. but in truth

Erm.

You're thinking of Queen Holly-Ann. Not the same person at all.

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Reaver225

Personally, I don't see that 'dress' being all that feminine. Apart from the high heels, it'd be perfectly appropriate as formal state robes.

Brunhidden

Quote from: Reaver225 on April 16, 2008, 05:20:05 AM
Personally, I don't see that 'dress' being all that feminine. Apart from the high heels, it'd be perfectly appropriate as formal state robes.

the bow kinda puts it over the edge, and it is a little frilly and cute for state robes
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.

AndersW

Wait a minute.  Was that a steamroller I just saw, or just a school of herring?

Aleolus

Well, I suppose that explains why Dan has high-heels in his closet, don't it?  Can someone link that comic for me?  I'm to lazy to look it up myself.

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Naldru

Quote from: AndersW on April 16, 2008, 02:24:58 PM
Wait a minute.  Was that a steamroller I just saw, or just a school of herring?
Probably a school of red herring driving a steamroller.  That way we can get used to it, and Amber will catch us by surprise when she drives it over us.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.