03/19/08 [#68] - Contractual fine print is one tough mother (shut your mouth!)

Started by stiletto, March 19, 2008, 12:56:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stiletto

Bonus comic up created by the donations from Momocon! We get to see a little of the important behind the scenes politics of LR.... I'm sure there's a lot more of this we'll be seing as things go on.

And I don't so much poke my 2 cents in about the comic these days, it's so much easier to just talk to Jig about it directly  :mowcookie . But there was no topic up, so I figured I'd make one so those of your out there that didn't notice the bonus announcement can read the next page.

Tapewolf

Took a while for Xephernet to recover, but it was definitely worth the wait.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Stupid N00bie

Huzzah! *balrog drops in*

Also, why did it go down?  Overload of new people?  Someone tripped over the wire?  The gods of the internetz got drunk?
Can you conceive the birth of a world, or the creation of everything?
Creation takes time.
Time is limited... for you.
It is limited by the breakdown of the neurons in your brain.
I have no such limitations.
I am limited only by the closure of the universe.
The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the universe,
as inevitable as your own last breath.
And yet, there remains time to create. To create, and escape.
Escape will make me God.

I am Durandal.

stiletto

It wasn't down for me. Seemed to be off and on, but nothing permanent.

Brunhidden

my first thought, halfway through reading -  dang, the lizard girl had wanted white to take the doctor, and jig reading her mind tried to foil this

my second thought, after finishing reading-  sweet loki's loincloth! were going to have to be subjected to arikos cheesecake.... or beefcake rather

third thought- somehow i suspect geisha will find a way to survive to appear a few more times, but as he is not on any of the teams i would think the only way he appears again is to be shot at..... intruiging
Some will fall in love with life,
and drink it from a fountain;
that is pouring like an avalanche,
coming down the mountain.