Random Hugs The Third

Started by xHaZxMaTx, February 25, 2008, 03:11:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

insidexml

Quote from: techmaster-glitch on August 24, 2010, 10:43:26 AM
3. Fellow hugger, insidexml!

Yaaaay thank you! :)

Wildy gets a hug today c:
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

Today's hug from me goes to Tipod!

insidexml

Sending off a random hug to Rafe today c:
"My existence is comprised of somebody else's delusions. It's the exact opposite of the past. How completely ironic."

-Baroquemonger

"Humans that tried to trespass on God's domain, and a god that simply appeared in the realm of humans. Which of these is more sinful?"

Liatai

Sending off two hugs for Secateur and WojtekPod!

WojtekPod

Thank you for the hug, Liatai!

WojtekPod

insidexml

LTBats and Loki Impisi get hug today c:

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Today's hug from me goes to... Fragmaster01! c:

insidexml

jo-shadow gets a hug today c:

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Hugs today go to Tarynsgate and Ghostwish! c:

Ghostwish

I play in your game and suddenly get a random hug? You can't fool me, I'M ONTO YOU, DM!!  :U

I kid, thanks for the hug! Think that's the third one I've gotten? ^_^

insidexml

Hugs for Magic and candide today c:

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Today's hug from me goes to MT Hazard! c:

insidexml

Whatho, a hug for Scow2 on this day c:

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Hoy. Oh man. RL's been taking a lot out of me, and I've missed a week's worth of hugs. Well, here goes!

1. Turnsky!
2. Saist!
3. Madd the Sane!
4. Wanderer!
5. VSMIT!
6. rt !
7. Valynth!

Liatai

insidexml

This hug goes forth to D'ymkarra c:

-Baroquemonger

Tezkat

The same thing we do every night, Pinky...

VSMIT

Liatai

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Today's hug from me goes to... Draken! c:

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Raskahn

techmaster-glitch

Buuuusy life. Four hugs today go out too;

1. Madmann135!
2. Talonr!
3. Nerikull!
4. Scow2!

insidexml

-Baroquemonger

Liatai

Malakin

"The only limit to my freedom is the inevitable closure of the
universe, as inevitable as your own last breath. And yet,
there remains time to create, to create, and escape.

Escape will make me God.
"

insidexml

Hugs for Tezkat and Andromeda c:

-Baroquemonger

techmaster-glitch

Oy vey, eight hugs owed! Must get hugging!

1. Caswin!
2. Shade!
3. Graficcha!
4. Loki Impisi!
5. Valynth!
6. familyghost!
7. Jairus!
8. Lena!

insidexml

Hugs for Boogeyman, Failcakes, Pagan, Saphroneth, TheAuldGrump, and Dem. c:

-Baroquemonger