Dngr rears his ugly head!

Started by Dngrsone, January 30, 2008, 08:09:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dngrsone

I'm Dngrsone... been reading DMFA for a good three years now, thought I'd drop by and show off my new Avatar, courtesy of today's Reader Mail.

Full credit, of course, goes to Amber, and I will be directing new readers to the comic.

Aside from that... I'm not much of an artist, though I can write some pretty prose when properly prompted.  I fix computers and just about everything else, and I carry around a small collection of personal smilies, though the set you have here is pretty durn nice.   :3

Silver Pomeranian Genji

Welcome to the Clockwork Mansion, Dngr. Beware the mows and be wary of any random boxes. Never know when something might randomly appear.

Edit:  :noobrape
Mah Boi, this peace is what all true lawyers strive for. Anybody know Moira Gianna's number?

Dngrsone

Nothing like welcoming someone then calling down an attack... bipolar much? 

bill

Eibborn

Naw, these guys are just full of it. We love you!

(PS. Judge us not by our welcoming threads; they may or may not misrepresent us)
/kicks the internet over

Pagan

Yo. People are crazy here. Leave all sanity at the door. Good luck.

Peace.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Suwako

This is serious greeting?

Hello there, You are welcomed onto these forums but for as long as your thread is on the front page we will call you a newcomer or simply newb (or even Noob, omigawd) I'm Aiyno, Your friendly neighborhood pyromaniac

llearch n'n'daCorna

Hi, welcome, etc.

Try to follow all the rules, make sure you've read the rules, don't wiku around Amber, she hates that, watch out for anyone who warns you to watch out for anyone, especially boxes, moderators, llearch, Bill, llearch, Darkmoon, and, of course, llearch. None of them are to be trusted - especially not boxes.

And have fun!
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears