01/27/08 [Abel 2 #4] Garden

Started by Sunblink, January 26, 2008, 07:53:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Attic Rat

I think the entire "Abel" storyline so far was a flashback, and he was sitting on that comfy chair the whole time!
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Kayriel

Then why does he still look relatively scared?
<3 Abel

Janus Whitefurr

Nomination: Reality, scenechange.

Delna's at the door.

How? I don't know. But it's as sensical as anything else you people come up with.
This post has been brought to you by Bond. Janus Bond. And the Agency™. And possibly spy cameras.

Kayriel

Quote from: Janus Whitefurr on January 28, 2008, 12:51:12 AM

Delna's at the door.

How? I don't know. But it's as sensical as anything else you people come up with.

Hey now, the only thing I came up with was he needs a hug. D= Surely everyone can agree on that.
<3 Abel

Attic Rat

Quote from: Kayriel on January 28, 2008, 12:29:07 AM
Then why does he still look relatively scared?
He'd just then been awakened from his nightmarish reverie by a knock at the door?
Hey - your guess is as good as mine - so that means MINE is as good as YOURS!!  :mwaha
Which would you like to be, ignorant or misled?

Caswin

Delna's at the door.

That's... huh, that's actually pretty plausible.  (I'm not even sure the scene's changed so much as the lights have turned on.)

Although now that you've mentioned it, I can't help imagining Abel meeting the other bunny we all (sorta) know and love.
Cheeer uuup, Jyyrrraasss...
Quote from: DamarisThis is the most freaking civil "flame war" I have ever seen in my life.
Yap yap.

Tapewolf

Quote from: Caswin on January 29, 2008, 08:37:27 AM
That's... huh, that's actually pretty plausible.  (I'm not even sure the scene's changed so much as the lights have turned on.)
That doesn't really answer the question about the blood streaming down his face, though...

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

AndersW

Delna's at the door.

Who's Delna?

Tapewolf

Amber Williams

Tapewolf

Quote from: Amber Williams on January 29, 2008, 10:38:17 AM
I believe the term you are really meaning to use is "The jackalope psychiatrist" :U
I stand corrected.

AndersW

Tapewolf

Quote from: AndersW on January 29, 2008, 10:47:05 AM
It couldn't be her, she is only 41, she hasn't even been born yet.
IMHO it's reasonable to assume that Janus wasn't being entirely serious.

Naldru

IMHO, for any given post on this forum, it's a 50/50 probability that the poster is not being serious.
Learn to laugh at yourself, and you will never be without a source of amusement.

Kayriel

My thoughts?

IT'LL BE A BRAND NEW CHARACTER! I mean, what, with Abel having been at SAIA for 300 years before we first meet him, he's had to have met more people than Fa'Lina.

Also, Libraribunny is hot. D=
<3 Abel

e_voyager

not that i disagree about miss librarian but i think it'll take a little longer for reality to set in then one panel
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

AnizInDisguise

e_voyager

well she would be  in relative terms a second year student by now.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Silver Pomeranian Genji

Quote from: AnizInDisguise on January 29, 2008, 09:24:50 PM
What if it's Aary?

It might be, it might be, but what if it's my homegirl Messafint. I mean it has been assumed that they know one another. Whee, speculating and theorizing is fun.
Mah Boi, this peace is what all true lawyers strive for. Anybody know Moira Gianna's number?

Breta

Tapewolf

Quote from: Breta on January 30, 2008, 01:46:28 PM
Destania, maybe?

I don't believe we've ever seen her drop H's like that before, and in any case she's an extremely evil soul-devouring monster - precisely what you don't want to ease a shell-shocked and injured young man (who still thinks he's a Being)into the ways of the 'Cubi.

Alondro

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 29, 2008, 10:27:59 AM
Quote from: AndersW on January 29, 2008, 10:26:39 AM
Who's Delna?

The deer psychiatrist.  See: http://missmab.com/Demo/being.php

I believe the term you are really meaning to use is "The jackalope psychiatrist" :U

*overweight, balding man* Grrrr... I'm gonna git dat dang Jackalope!

*Jackalope*  Fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!

(If anyone else knows what this is from... you should feel much shame for having wasted your life watching it)   :P
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Aleolus

Quote from: Alondro on January 30, 2008, 03:40:05 PM
Quote from: Tapewolf on January 29, 2008, 10:27:59 AM
Quote from: AndersW on January 29, 2008, 10:26:39 AM
Who's Delna?

The deer psychiatrist.  See: http://missmab.com/Demo/being.php

*overweight, balding man* Grrrr... I'm gonna git dat dang Jackalope!

*Jackalope*  Fast as fast can be, you'll never catch me!

(If anyone else knows what this is from... you should feel much shame for having wasted your life watching it)   :P

Riiiiiggggghhhtttt innnnnnnn theeeeee buuuuuttttttttt!

Kayriel

Quote from: Tapewolf on January 30, 2008, 01:58:48 PM
Quote from: Breta on January 30, 2008, 01:46:28 PM
Destania, maybe?

I don't believe we've ever seen her drop H's like that before, and in any case she's an extremely evil soul-devouring monster - precisely what you don't want to ease a shell-shocked and injured young man (who still thinks he's a Being)into the ways of the 'Cubi.

That might be her professional tastes, but we do know she has a softer side, or she quite readily would have devoured Edward, right? And why work for Biggs when she could kill him and take over all his contacts and authority, having a loyal army of godmoding superpowers at her bidding.
Kind of seems to fit to me, Abel is sore about Destania being as evil as she is - why would he be if she didn't present herself to him that way at first? Why would he care if she was just another evil Cubi who didn't mean anything to him?
<3 Abel