01/18/08 [DMFA #867] - Taken Advantage of

Started by AndersW, January 17, 2008, 06:26:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LionHeart

Quote from: luiqui on January 17, 2008, 08:37:59 PM
By the way, where is Dan's robe? Has he ever not worn his robe? WHAT'SHAPPENEDTOITwhereisitwhat'sgoingon.

I'm not complaining, I love the new design actually. In fact it looks like everyone's got a new outfit.

Everyone else has probably already noticed this :)

Maybe his robe's in the wash? I mean he has been wearing it practically since the strip began... :P
"3x2(9yz)4a!"

"We demand rigidly defined areas of doubt and uncertainty!"

I'm on deviantART.
Also FurAffinity

Alondro

*Charline ritualistically slaughters all those who keep asking what happened to Dan's roabe*

READ THE COMIC!!!   >:[
Three's a crowd:  One lordly leonine of the Leyjon, one cruel and cunning cubi goddess, and one utterly doomed human stuck between them.

http://www.furfire.org/art/yapcharli2.gif

Angel

Hee hee hee... Biggs is a masochist. And I wonder if this means Dan will recognize any of Biggs' fighting moves as Dee's?

As a final note... me likey Dan's new outfit.  :3
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

luiqui

Quote from: LionHeart on January 18, 2008, 08:11:54 AM
Quote from: luiqui on January 17, 2008, 08:37:59 PM
By the way, where is Dan's robe? Has he ever not worn his robe? WHAT'SHAPPENEDTOITwhereisitwhat'sgoingon.

I'm not complaining, I love the new design actually. In fact it looks like everyone's got a new outfit.

Everyone else has probably already noticed this :)

Maybe his robe's in the wash? I mean he has been wearing it practically since the strip began... :P

I should hope so!

Or perhaps he's always had other clothes, and the comic has just been 'Adventures of Dan and Mab whilst Dan has been wearing this particular outfit' up until this point.

Quote from: Alondro on January 18, 2008, 08:56:23 AM
*Charline ritualistically slaughters all those who keep asking what happened to Dan's roabe*

READ THE COMIC!!!   >:[

Ok. Yes. It is a comic. Panels and such.

Seriously what?

...I LIKE CLOTHES OKAY

MT Hazard

Dan's "I'm an adventurer, Honest!" claim is getting weaker, how many cast members have beaten him up by now?

According to Jyrrus everyone will hit him eventually, I guess they've all take the view that he can take it, so don't fell guilty about it.
Grammar and I Don't always get on.

Link of the moment:  Sleepless domain (web comic) 

Aleolus

No!  Down Biggs, bad boy!  Keep your mind here and now!  *Smack*

On another note, anyone else get in their heads Wildy and Biggs duking it out over the rulership of Twinkdom?  Or would his "No hitting girls" policy apply to his sister as well (I'm thinking probably not, since most people don't think of their own sister as a girl.  But if anyone else messes with her, Biggs would be all "MUST DIE NOW!!!")

Zedd

Heh well I know he really wants to say...Biggs likesss ittt diiirrttyyy...

e_voyager

not what popped into my mind. he sounds like my cousin omegadragon believe it or not. he is a twink to the power of  otaku with the same weakness and phoenix style  regeneration.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Poofyspikes

terrycloth

That was it being modified, and he wore the modified version from then on. The current shirt is totally new, which is, well, totally new for Dan.

Sid

Modified version possibly is in the wash: #746 (Even though you could argue how much time passed since then and how long it needs to dry.)

Or maybe Dan just figured that the robe doesn't look adventurer-y enough for him. *shrug*
:boogie

Kayriel

Quote from: e_voyager on January 18, 2008, 05:30:42 AM
get well soon amber.

kind of like how Dan accidentally punched Biggs through a wall. oh and in most cases one Punch attacks are the standers for twink encounters of so says my unresearched source.  i call him ego

That's because twinks all have gods living inside of their fists, so, from a twink point of view, no one can last more than one punch. You are correct. xD
<3 Abel

kaskar

Quote from: MT Hazard on January 18, 2008, 01:04:27 PM
Dan's "I'm an adventurer, Honest!" claim is getting weaker, how many cast members have beaten him up by now?

According to Jyrrus everyone will hit him eventually, I guess they've all take the view that he can take it, so don't fell guilty about it.

8) Maybe Dan needs to go on another quest. Then he will be fresh for a new line of indignaties ...
8) Just Hanging Around ...

pyrohamster

Quote from: Alondro on January 17, 2008, 08:39:26 PM
*Charline smirks at Biggs*  Sounds like an opening for me to slip in...

*Charles acks!*  That smacked of double entendre!  :U
Who are these Charline and Charles everyone speaks of?  :kirby SYSTEM!!! :kirby

RobbieThe1st

Quote from: pyrohamster on January 30, 2008, 07:00:02 PM
Quote from: Alondro on January 17, 2008, 08:39:26 PM
*Charline smirks at Biggs*  Sounds like an opening for me to slip in...

*Charles acks!*  That smacked of double entendre!  :U
They are Alondro's chars. He is the *only* one allowed to RP outside of the RP board(I believe), due to having an agreement with the admin's from the previous forum, or something to that effect.

-RobbieThe1st

Pasteris.ttf <- Pasteris is the font used for text in DMFA.

Tapewolf

Charles is the poster.  IIRC Alondro is a male lion, and Charline is a horrifically evil soul-stealing lion succubus.  As Robbie says, he has an exemption from the usual rules about RP'ing, which he requested prior to the forum moving here.  I understand that he's only allowed to do this in the DMFA section.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

WhiteFox

Who are these Charline and Charles everyone speaks of?

I'm pretty sure it's a cross between Schizophrenia and Tourette's.

*Heavenly Thunderbolt'd*

Ok, I deserved that one.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

pyrohamster

Pagan

Oh? So he has an agreement with the mods?
I thought it was like a force of nature, something strange and not understood, but generally unstoppable.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

WhiteFox

Quote from: Pagan on February 01, 2008, 12:07:11 AM
I thought it was like a force of nature, something strange and not understood, but generally unstoppable.

Also really annoying.
This is my pencil. There are many like it, but this one is mine. My pencil is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life...

llearch n'n'daCorna

Quote from: Pagan on February 01, 2008, 12:07:11 AM
Oh? So he has an agreement with the mods?

Yeah, It consists of "don't abuse the privilege, and don't annoy us too much. Or we'll get Amber to make Charline soft and fluffy." ;-]

More or less the same rules everyone else abides by, really. The rules can be bent, a little, provided you don't overdo it, for anyone. At the same time, if you -do- overdo it, we'll feel quite within our rights to remove the privilege after all, so it's probably better to avoid bending rules anyway. ;-]
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

llearch n'n'daCorna

Does what, spanky? If you break the rules, we apply corrective measures, the same as anyone else. The more you break the rules, the more corrective force we apply.

Feel free to test how far our patience goes. We always like to fight over who gets to ban people. ;-]

e_voyager

well now that right friendly of you to off but i ah don't recon i'll take ya up on it. seeing as their about 30 of me to deal with an  non of us think that pushing the patients of our kind understand mods is a very good thing i say best leave well enough alone

llearch n'n'daCorna