CVRPG + DSWC Discussion -- 8/24/05 editions

Started by Destina Faroda, August 24, 2005, 02:35:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Destina Faroda

Well, since today is a Double Dose day, I might as well offer up comments on both the comics.

CVRPG:  I had actually forgotten about the whole dragon issue.  All we need is Blacula to show up and all of the loose ends would be accounted  for.  The only problem is this is going to delay the reunion a little, and given the crew has been split apart for so long, I'm itching for more full-party interaction.

DSWC:  It's nice to bring back the Architect...I mean the Master Librarian. I laughed out loud.  DSWC was the the winner today.
Sig coming...whenever...

Quientin

:redrum

hola everyone

any progress on the hacker tracking?

Darkmoon

That's really off topic man... If you're curious about progress on a topic other than the one that you're posting in, generally it's wise just to go make a new topic.

As for DSWC and CVRPG... I did kinda like that DSWC. The librarian is one of those gags I pull out at random.

Quientin

Wooops

my bad

Sorry. lol

Mageknight Locke

what does the librarian do with all those crappy zircons etc? use them to fund his underground activities?

Darkmoon

You know, I never thought about it. Maybe he has some internet based silver jewlery store, when you can buy cheap jewlery at discount prices.

Mageknight Locke

or maybe hes a werewolf trying to obtain all the silver in the world so hes nigh invincible and can take over the world and its inter demensional counterparts , or im just a sleep deprived lunatic. 

lol darkmoon youve been pwn3d, -809  :mwaha
i couldnt resist the urge to smite you right after posting  ;)

Darkmoon

808 at this point.

Somehow, I doubt he's trying to get all the silver. Remember, the only thing he buys is gems. Has to be something to do with gems.

thernody

Destina Faroda

Quote from: Darkmoon on August 26, 2005, 06:06:56 PM
808 at this point.

Somehow, I doubt he's trying to get all the silver. Remember, the only thing he buys is gems. Has to be something to do with gems.

That sentence reminds me of that merchant dude from Illusion of Gaia....
Sig coming...whenever...

Mageknight Locke

oh noes maybe hes trying to summon the weapons from ff7 to come a Pwn us all! dimond ruby and emerald weapons will come, i dont remember seeing a ruby or emerald in CV but still we are doomed! :help

Jorge D. Fuentes

Yeah,  "Jeweler Jem" or "Jeweler Gem" is the Illusion of Gaia guy.
Real messed up, that guy is.

thernody

Quote from: Mageknight Locke on August 27, 2005, 04:29:44 AM
oh noes maybe hes trying to summon the weapons from ff7 to come a Pwn us all! dimond ruby and emerald weapons will come, i dont remember seeing a ruby or emerald in CV but still we are doomed! :help
:blink

Darkmoon

Not in SotN, but I believe there were some in LoI.

Mageknight Locke

but if hes only after gems then why doesnt he buy jewel knuckles or the jewel sword (i know its not made from jewels but still)

ilpalazzo

We must solve this mystery. Quick to the mystery Mobile.

Alucard_The_Great

like Zoinks Im nothing but a hungry hippy scoob' lets go eat in some abandond house!

What a stupid show!

ilpalazzo

What gave you the idea I thought it was a good show. :stupid :spidey :sigh :sigh
Spider man makes people sad.

Mageknight Locke

he might be practicing some poopy middle age medicine, ingesting crushed gems  suposededly warded off plagues although it gave you awful haemorrages, not to mention the plagues...........

ilpalazzo

hmmm must be why he left. :)   (this smilie scares me)

Darkmoon

Then don't use it.  :square

ilpalazzo

No I WANNA SCARE tHE crAp Out MeselF :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
(runs to the bathroom)

Mageknight Locke

:stupid i like being scared, pity it rarely happens