The ban game.

Started by Ren, January 05, 2008, 08:08:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VSMIT

Meany is banned for regaining his evil.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned for Meany has infected me with his evilness, as I have just realized. The rivers will run red with the blood of the unworthy! The smoke from the ruined cities will blot out the sun! The air will be filled with the smell of burning flesh and napalm! All shall tremble and despair as I bring the moon itself down from the sky to crush the world! And I will also kick some puppies.

Pagan

Ren's banned for the puppy line. All the rest were surely evil deeds worthy of fear and lore, but kicking puppies? Man, that's just low.
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

e_voyager

Pagan for taking so long to get and avatar. and don't break her heart or she'll eat yours.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

meany

e_voyager is banned for warning Pagan about Regina.

VSMIT

Meany is banned for not wanting e to warn Pagan.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT is banned because I have already warned Pagan before anybody else.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for his level of evil (low as it may be at the moment) will throw off the balance of good and evil in the thread.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

VSMIT

e_voyager is banned for not attempting to regain the balance between good and evil.

Ren Gaulen

VSMIT and E_voyager are banned because they think that I will throw off the balance of good and evil. I shall fight the evil inside myself until it is vanquished and destroyed, for I am the Sword that Cleaves Evil!

meany

Ren is banned because he is evil at the moment, and also the Sword that cleaves Evil, so he must smite and cleave himself.

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned by steel for I have decided to temporarily give in to the darkness in my soul and bring destruction, suffering and pain to all who oppose me. I will cleave and smite the Evil within me later and revert back to white and fluffy Ren.

e_voyager

Ren Gaulen is banned for hubris. his pride is what allowed the evil to infect him and if he does not watch it his pride will be whats leads to his total downfall.

meany

e_voyager is banned for advising Ren against his hubris.

e_voyager

Meany is banned for not realizing that paradox's are not always what they seem.

meany

e_voyager is banned because no paradox was intended, I just wanted to watch Ren get himself maimed from overconfidence. :3

Ren Gaulen

Meany is banned for I have fought my inner darkness before and won. And I shall win against it again, because I am not alone in this battle. I will not give in to my darkness now that my Light is here!

Actually, Tiare just showed up to beat the stupid out of me. With a long metal staff of magus. :<

Pagan

Ren's banned for taking the easy way out. Getting the stupid (and evil) beaten out of you, instead of going through a long and difficult journey of purification, people these days take any short cut they can.

... and I want to show off my new avatar...
After a long time, some things change. Some things don't. And I still love Regina!

Ren Gaulen

Pagan is banned for misunderstanding me. By beating the stupid out of me Tiare prompted me to resist the darkness instead of giving in to it.

meany

Ren is banned because no beating, however severe, can knock all the evil out of someone. *Meany grabs a flail* But that doesn't mean we can't try! >:D

Pagan

Meany's banned for... well, having a good idea. Can I help with these beatings?

meany

Pagan is banned because yes, he can; so long as he provides his own weapons.

Abel

You're banned for abusing the elderly. :U

meany

Abel is Irish is banned because those cases never made it to Court! >:O

Abel

Quote from: Meany on March 14, 2008, 10:12:48 PM
Abel is Irish is banned because those cases never made it to Court! >:O
You're banned for lies and slander. Those alagations are still in the state of being processed.

Angel

Abel is Irish is banned for ignoring the first principle of trials: innocent until proven guilty. Oh, and for making me miss my Law Seminar class. (Not that I'm complaining about Genocide and Human Behavior...)
The Real Myth of Sisyphus:
The itsy-bitsy spider went up the water spout,
Down came the rain and washed the spider out.
Out came the sun and dried up all the rain,
And the itsy-bitsy spider went up the spout again...
BANDWAGON JUMP!

Ren Gaulen

Black_angel is banned because in Soviet Russia, you are deemed guilty until proved innocent, and there is no such thing as innocence. And then you are suddenly dropped to the Sharkticons.

e_voyager

Ren is banned because of the lack of balance in his mortal soul.  yes thats right mortal.

VSMIT

Spanky is banned for implying that he's immortal.

Abel

e_voyager is banned for not making me a sandwich, im hungry. :<