Eternal Rains (OOC) [M] - Closed

Started by Sunblink, December 22, 2007, 10:23:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cogidubnus

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 10, 2009, 03:15:33 PM
:<

No rioting?  How about rabble-rousing?  Is rabble-rousing ok?

Rioting, rabble-rousing, horseplay and poppycock are not allowed.

Balderdash is fine, however.

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on February 10, 2009, 03:17:37 PM

Well, Cog, that's what happened when you get jabbed with a sharp object. :<

Well I hope Mao is happy, Keaton. Due to my aversion to sunlight and this little 'pitchfork' incident, one could put my pale, pierced flesh on a sandvich and it would be unrecognizable as my arm and not a piece of swiss. *moan, complain, sandvich*

Paladin Sheppard

e_voyager

well epyon was quite stressed to the breaking point so he well broke emotively at least. he's heading to the cargo bay to try and rebuild his crypt(even if he doesn't know it). enter at our mutual pearl
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Mao

So.  What's happening in here.  Stalled again?

Tapewolf

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

Mao

Hmm.. maybe some motivation is called for... :shifty

*starts writing the word motivation on two bricks, one with a tag that says 'Keaton' and the other 'Cogidubnus'*

Aisha deCabre

I hope Keaton doesn't mind me saying this, but a while ago in chat that she and Cog were thinking of putting ER on haitus for a bit.

Just in case she forgets to say something and you all don't lynch her for it.  :P
  Yap (c) Silverfoxr.
Artist and world-weaver.

Mao

They mentioned the possibility of it here earlier and have mentioned as much to me in PM's.  I was going to let them post about it.

Stygian

Quote from: Mao Laoren on February 24, 2009, 08:58:36 AM
So.  What's happening in here.  Stalled again?

Gnasghfrghd. Gnn. Hdsfrghaghaghnd ngh ddsfdgrg.

(Translation: Oh for Hell's sake! Here! Have some! (Note: For purposes of conveying the emotional expression, all tone of enthusiasm and energy is to be removed from the statement when read, and it is to be read face-down into one's elbow.))

Sunblink

Quote from: Aisha deCabre on February 24, 2009, 03:30:24 PM
I hope Keaton doesn't mind me saying this, but a while ago in chat that she and Cog were thinking of putting ER on haitus for a bit.

Just in case she forgets to say something and you all don't lynch her for it.  :P

No, I don't mind you saying it. And I didn't forget. :P

But yeah, for the time being, ER is on temporary hiatus. We'll do a call for interest when the hiatus is over, then continue. Sorry to do this to you guys, but I'm... pretty much like Styg had described in terms of inspiration/motivation/enthusiasm. I can't guarantee I'll be much faster when we get back, since I find I have a tendency to fall back on my promises, but hopefully things should gain some more momentum.

Thanks for putting up with me thus far, guys. I honestly hope this doesn't piss anyone off, since I was as worried as hell that people would go "YOU SUCK" in synchronization at hearing this news.

Also, Styg, where did you come from? :U I THOUGHT I HAD KILLED YOU.

Tapewolf

Pity, but if that's what it needs, that's what it needs.  If it takes long enough that the thread gets locked, I don't see llearch or myself having a problem reviving it for you.

J.P. Morris, Chief Engineer DMFA Radio Project * IT-HE * D-T-E

llearch n'n'daCorna

Mmm. I'll post one last thought before leaving it to idle, though, because I meant to post a wee while ago.
Thanks for all the images | Unofficial DMFA IRC server
"We found Scientology!" -- The Bad Idea Bears

e_voyager

i have the patience of the ... well the eternal as i often boast with out base. i'll be waiting here there some one on one said of the grave or an other.  till then have fun.
I thank Silver Fox and Tiger_T for the wonderful Yappies.  all around the universe powers learned to hiss and curse at this, my creation but am i real or pure creation?
 I'm never where i was, rarely where i want to be, but always were i am needed.
 this world is not my own. but some how i wish that i could belong. Blame It On Boxey

Stygian

Quote from: Keaton the Black Jackal on February 24, 2009, 05:41:00 PMAlso, Styg, where did you come from? :U I THOUGHT I HAD KILLED YOU.

Well, there's just thaFOOL! YOU CANNOT KILL ME!

YOU STAB AT THE DARKNESS BUT STRIKE ONLY AIR!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!

[Here, it's better that we cut off, seeing as a certain someone could teach classes in long-winded villainous rants...]